Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Anyone else get out of school early ?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi, so notice when I got up it very windy and it blowing the snow. We got 5inces of snow and solid ice under it. I'm thinking i don't want to take him. My friend that takes us had to fight with car doors they frozen shut.  So got him into class at 12.   Get home get his baby brother asleep then my cell goes off and wakes him up. Got a recording to say come get kids at 1. Cause they getting out early today. Cause weather bad. So had to tell my friend we need to go back to preschool. As we waiting we all get a different recording. We all found this funny. If they knew the weather was going to be like this they would of not had school today. It was  like this at 7am.  Jacob was not happy cause he did not get to eat much lunch.  Also I over heard other parents talking. They not happy take kid to school then 30minutes later we ll get calls to say to come get them. 

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
sammygrl77
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 6:15 PM
Oh wow, they should have cancelled school before everyone broight their kids out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:12 PM

I am feeling maybe tomorrow but not sure-yet-it has to be super nasty for them to have any delays here in snow belt region-but it is suppose to get real nasty-

gravercem
by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:15 PM

nope not yet this year.  In the two years my kids have gone to their year round schools they have never closed the two schools.  Now their old schools would close if it was cold or too much snow.  My kids get mad if they cant go to school!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM

I agree!

Quoting sammygrl77:

Oh wow, they should have cancelled school before everyone broight their kids out.

aponder
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM

got out of school altogether here.

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 1:00 PM

i would be mad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN