Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:44 AM
  • 12 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, Brady has ABA this morning, and I'm going for a trail run.  Then he has school this afternoon, and I'm going to get started on organizing and packing...we are moving in 2 weeks!  AH!

Tomorrow, we will be doing more packing and organizing...nothing other than that.

Sunday is the Superbowl, so I know Jeff will want to watch that...otherwise just packing and such.  

Such a boring weekend, but that is needed for sure!

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
DS1 has a math competition tomorrow, church on Sunday morning and then watching the Superbowl Sunday night!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

church and birthday party on sunday but other than that not much

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm spending all day tomorrow at a foster parent training, then no plans for Sunday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Tonight Nathan has to bowl and then he is going to my moms. Hubby and I are going out with friends of ours.

Tomorrow my mom will drop Nathan off after they go to breakfast with my sister. Hubby and I will go grocery shopping and then hang out for the day.

Sunday is nothing. Hubby will probably flip between the super bowl and something else.

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:55 PM
1 mom liked this

nada , i hope it stays that way

babyluv23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Superbowl Sunday!!!! Cheering for my Home Team! Go Niners!!! We got jerseys me and DH just for the ocassion. That is about all......oh! And clean the house as usual lol.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Went grocery shopping today. Tomorrow is my nephews birthday party, then a house warming bbq for a friend tomorrow night. Sunday church and football.

I'm on my way actually in a bit to see a friend. Her week old baby is in childrens hospital. He is having a lot of issues, and they aren't sure whats wrong, or if everything will be ok.

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Tonight my sister and cousin are coming over to hang out. My husband is going out with my brother for a few. Then Sat we're hanging out and tagging clothes for a consignment sale. Sat night I'm taking my newly 21 yr old sister in law to a country club. Lol Then Sunday a superbowl viewing party at a friend's house with her family and mine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Today I been looking in 3big boxes of kids clothes. Both my boys outgrowing shirts.  So washing all of Jacobs old clothes. So his baby brother can wear the stuff. I was surprised to see he can already fit in a 4t. Jacob was in those clothes when I was pregnant with chase. Jacob is finally in a size 7 shirt but I know when I take him to doc again. I will be told he too skinny. He still in a size 3t for pants. I can't help it he always on the move. Maybe cause he crawls. Maybe that's how he soo skinny.   Anyway this weekend do more laundry so I can sale chase old clothes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN