Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

I am a mom to the most precious little boy who happens to have autism

Posted by   + Show Post
My name is Lisa I am the mother of three children . My youngest son has Autism. I hope to meet other moms and share information but mostly joys and heartbreaks of loving a child with special needs.
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Replies (11-15):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Welcome Lisa!  You have a wonderful attitude!

Koltie6
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Our stories sound alike. My son walked early and lost his speech a d began having seizures right after his second birthday. He is 6 and just now has 3 or 4 word sentences. Has your daughter been tested for cerebral folate antibody. The research on this shows 90 percent of children with Autism do not absorb folic acid . Ask you Dr we have seen amazing things since we found out. He now takes folinic acid daily and is a different child.
Autiziumom
by Bravo on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Hello Lisa! I'm Ana! My oldest is 8 and he has Autism! I know wat u mean! Its a pleasure and disaster to love my son! Welcome!
Genie2
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:39 PM

My son is 6 and was diagnosed with autism a few years ago.  I have one older son who has Adhd and is delayed.  I would love to chat or exchange messages about our children!  I love to talk to others who understand and share some of the same experiences I do with my kids.

Iamsweetypie
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Hi my son is 5 he was diagnosed with Sensory Proccessing Disorder and High functioning Autism. He also has oral dyspraxia and is in speech therapy. I am always looking forward to meet other moms who "get it". Feel free to message me any time

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)