Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Help need to sell clothes?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

Over the last 3 weeks I have bought Lina some new clothes mostly shirts the fit her and even after they were washed they still fit. Yesterday I put a shirt on her that fit a week ago, when she raised her arms her belly showed. I changed her shirt it happened again so I tried EVERY shirt on her and even the boys t-shirts that I bought her because they are usually longer don't fit her either. So now I have shirts that not only new never worn/washed, & some that she has worn a few times. All of them are in excellent condition. I went to itsy.com but I don't know what area to go to or what to do. I would like to get some information of where I can go to sell these. Most of the time I donate her old clothes but since I just got these I would like to get a little of my money back so that I can buy her some clothes that fit. She stretched out in the torso, rather than overall this time because her pants still fit her just the same.

Thanks for any help!

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Is there a consignment shop around you? I sell my sons old clothes to a couple of them. I don't much about Etsy or any other online selling.

gma12.1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:58 PM

There is one near me that I can check into. I will see if I can some others too. I didn't think about those.

The Twins

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Is there a facebook group of local buy trade sale? Maybe try there!

gma12.1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I've never heard of one but who knows since there seems to be everything on fb.

The Twins

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM
We have a children's consignment place here that buys clothes called Children's Orchard. Do you have anything like that?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gma12.1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I don't know I have to check the phone book and see if I can find something. I do know of one place but all she does is give in store credit.

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:45 PM

consignment shop

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM

what size?

sammygrl77
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:39 PM
I've heard good things about Thread Up
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
gma12.1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Most are 14/16 but I think I have some smaller that are 10/12. Even the few boys shirts are 14/16.

Quoting arkansasmama08:

what size?

The Twins

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)