Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help?? Even just someone to talk to and offer a listening ear?

I am a mommy to two precious little girls, one is almost three and my youngest just turned 4 months..

My youngest has alot of problems, was born and in the NICU for 2 weeks we almost lost her...
Now she has FTT they think spina bifida, possible slightly autistic and Chairi Malformation.

I feel like my mind is on overload and no one seems to understand..
Someone help?? 

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:20 PM
Replies (11-20):
Marti123
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM
You will find great support here.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
momgirlsx2
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:07 PM
Welcome...I have a nephew with Chairi. He sees a pediatric neurologist. They didn't find his until he was or 8. He's going on 11 and leads a totally normal life. My sil used the Chairi website to gather a lot of info.

Advice....take it one day at a time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gma12.1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Welcome! I was really happy when I found cafemom then even happier when I found this group. I get to vent, talk, ask questions, and get some advice. Like you were told just jump right on in!

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins

sammygrl77
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Welcome to the group!

We are always here when you need to vent. Take everything one step at a time. I remember trying to research every single treatment, group, and everything else special needs , on top of all the doctors and therapy appointments. It was hard. I've learned since then to slow down and take care of the most pressing issue first and forget about the other stuff until it was time. (((Hugs)))
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
susan115
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

Please go for a walk, walking has always helped me clear my head and keeps me centered.  It is hard to find someone to talk.  Sometimes, others just don't get it, what to tell you what you did wrong, and sometimes others will feel like you are whinning.  You can't win.  But, you will win and your head will not explode.  Please don't give up and keep going.  Nice pic. of your family.

opinionatedmom
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I understand it is like you in shock and it hasn't set in yet. but I am willing to listen. maybe won't have very good advice but I can try

lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:36 AM

Welcome and hugs!! Wonderful supportive ladies--Come here anytime for support! Take Care and glad to meet you

Pukalani79
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Welcome to the group.  This is a great group for support - even if we don't all have experience with the same issues, we do have a lot of the same emotional struggles.  ((HUGS))

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Welcome and hugs mama!

BusyMommy21910
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Thanks everyone! Its hard trying to take it one day at a time but I am trying..
We had therapy today and they said she is devolpmentally delayed and refering her somewhere else..
Seems like our world consists of doctors, referrals, therapy, doctors, questions, and more doctors.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)