Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What is your childs favorite toy?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
  • 16 Replies
Shelby is 8 and her favorite thing to play with is her MatchBox cars. She has probably 150 of them! She disappears into her own world when she's playing with them. Although tonight she played with a whoopie cushion by her self and had a blast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gma12.1
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Lina's favorite is her Vtech Innotab 2S. She is right now laying on the bed playing with it.

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Jacob loves his big tigger stuff animal. He crawls from room to room with it. He will sometimes put it on a chair when it's time to eat. And he has to sleep with it. And if his brother gets his hands on it. Jacob gets mad.  Chase loves his stuff puppy

sammygrl77
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Brooke's favorite switches daily. Usually a stuffed animal or a mermaid.

Christopher's favorite at the moment is a video game.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL! Whoopie cushion-my son loves whoopie cushion-he got one from his teacher for Christmas-

Wow! that is awesome and lots of matchbox cars

My son loves balls-we have lots of balls-all kinds-small, big, bouncy, squooshy, all kinds of balls-we always make sure we have a ball wherever we go-we have lots in the vehicle too for back up-lol

momgirlsx2
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this
It's amazing how its the simple things that make them all happy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

dinosaur train interactive dinosaurs and his vtech switch and go dinos and his leap frog tag junior. It varies which one he plays with but he panics when he doesn't have all of them around him

babyluv23
by Bronze Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

DS loves cars, too...anything with wheels especially his wagon that he hops in so we can push him in it, and Bubbles. 

AliKatAK47
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
1 mom liked this
My 8 year old has her dog. That is her favorite thing. Other than that its the Wii. My 9 year old is absorbed into her cellphone.
itsjustmesteph
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
My four year old is a huge Doc McStuffins fan. She wanted a Lambie doll so bad but we couldn't find one anywhere. Searched for MONTHS. Finally in Walmart one day we saw this little stuffed lamb. It doesn't do anything but its so soft and fluffy. She fell in love with it and it goes everywhere with her. She left her at daddy's work overnight and had a meltdown. The next day when he got to work, he took pictures of Lambie throughout the day doing various activities and helping him work. She thought it was great!
momgirlsx2
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM

DD is the same way.... if anything is missing or left behind she meltsdown.

Quoting itsjustmesteph:

My four year old is a huge Doc McStuffins fan. She wanted a Lambie doll so bad but we couldn't find one anywhere. Searched for MONTHS. Finally in Walmart one day we saw this little stuffed lamb. It doesn't do anything but its so soft and fluffy. She fell in love with it and it goes everywhere with her. She left her at daddy's work overnight and had a meltdown. The next day when he got to work, he took pictures of Lambie throughout the day doing various activities and helping him work. She thought it was great!

My girls are my world................teen girl

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)