Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What is your childs favorite toy?

Posted by   + Show Post
Shelby is 8 and her favorite thing to play with is her MatchBox cars. She has probably 150 of them! She disappears into her own world when she's playing with them. Although tonight she played with a whoopie cushion by her self and had a blast!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Replies (11-16):
momgirlsx2
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this

She has so many that we just had to get her a bigger container for them. She was keeping them in a small suitcase (makeup bag size). Now she has a rubbermaid tub for them!

Quoting babyluv23:

DS loves cars, too...anything with wheels especially his wagon that he hops in so we can push him in it, and Bubbles. 

My girls are my world................teen girl

momgirlsx2
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Shelby likes to play with her Nintendo DS too. That's about as hi-tech as she gets!

Quoting gma12.1:

Lina's favorite is her Vtech Innotab 2S. She is right now laying on the bed playing with it.

My girls are my world................teen girl

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Toby actually has 3. he has a elmo that does a hokey pokey, a Ernie that sing splish spash and a gorilla that sing wild thing and he has to have all three going at the same time lol

smileykt
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Brandon (7) loves his army guys with army planes, helicopters, boats, etc.  If you think stepping an a lego is bad, stepping on an army guy is just as bad, lol.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:52 AM

He loves his Bey Blades

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm not sure if he as a single favorite toy.  He loves the iPad, Little People, his Imaginext Spongebob playset, his Silly 6 Pins bowling, and a hand-me-down baby doll of his sisters which he calls Baby.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)