Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Monday Plans

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:49 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

What's going on today ladies?

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 4, 2013 at 5:51 AM

Just some cleaning and such this morning.  Brady has OT at 10:00 and then school after that.  I have more packing to do during his school time.  Kind of a boring day!  Atually, I have to pick up his meds at the pharmacy too...just thought of that!  

willysmama
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:41 AM

maintance guy is suppose to be back and sand and paint over the repaired holes. Walk the dog and sleep

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I at work and then off to the gym. The kiddo is home recovering from being sick a little this weekend. He wanted some alone time just in case he has the same tummy troubles that he had last night and at 4am. He was running a fever of 101.1, but the fever is gone.

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM

2 sick kids , nuff said

sammygrl77
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Getting some phone calls taken care of. Then going to the gym after the kids go to school.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:27 PM

My typical Monday routine now consists of getting kids off to school, going to a cardio strength fitness class, speech therapy for Alex in the afternoon, home for a super fast dinner and taking other DS to martial arts.  Home at 8 pm.  Whew!  Oh and in about a month, I will have to squeeze picking DD up from Lacrosse in there!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Jacob is sick. So going to try and get him into the drs probably.

alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Battling the cold Alyssa gave me.  Gotta go to the store and get some stuff to clean her glasses and get eye patches for her. (Saw Opthamologist on Friday, wants her to start patching her right eye again).  OT,  and cleaning.  

babyluv23
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Just came home from china town. My son was babbling too the cashier girl lol. It was so cute but i think she might have been confused why hes babbling lol. I am gonna celebrate Chinese New Year this Sunday. I bought sophia her first Red chinese dress, i still need to buy DS his black and red outfit and i got red envelopes to pass out $. I am really excited to take pics of my babies wearing their outfits. 

Gotta do some food shopping today..trying to eat healthy is hard for me. DH says when i do i am in a bad mood! Hahahaha....it sucks trying to change your eating habits..its a lifestyle change nothing easy about it. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Hope the maint. guy came!

Quoting willysmama:

maintance guy is suppose to be back and sand and paint over the repaired holes. Walk the dog and sleep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)