Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Tuesday Plans

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 6 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:30 AM

I have to hit the pharmacy this morning to get Brady's medicine, then he has Feeding therapy and Speech therapy after that.  Then school for him and packing and cleaning for me!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 5, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Then we have a school spirit night at Chickfila!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM

Jacob last day of preschool for this week. So take him to school. Then I need to go to children's shop to sale chase old clothes.  Look for boys summer clothes. Then dollar store To get my aunt a birthday card. And e mail my aunt cause her husband was in car accident going to work. The lady in front of him hit brakes so he tryed to miss her and he did. But the truck behind him hit my uncle. The police told my uncle that why the lady hit brakes. She not trying not to hit a car. They had 10 cars hit each other all all in a line. I don't know why. But he fine.

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I am working until 1, going to the gym and then going home to clean until the kiddo comes home. We are going to get as much homework done as we can since he was home from school yesterday. He has trumpet lessons at 4:30 and then I have a political fundraiser to go to in the evening. I am not really looking forward to it.

willysmama
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM

maintenance guy is here today and doing some of the work that was suppose to be done yesterday. Shower after he leaves, lunch with hubby, drop hubby off at work, go get willy's diapers, go to dollar tree, pick willy up and go to OT, than after OT go home for a little while and than pick hubby up from work

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Absolutely nothing! I actually got to sleep in!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)