Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Wednesday Plans

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:26 AM

Brady has ABA this morning and then school after that.  I'm getting my hair cut while he's in school...can't wait to be pampered!  After that...packing!

Ricanme
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Start work @ 7am, get out @ 12:30, go to the store after work, get home and cook a little something, watch tv for a couple hrs, take a shower and go to bed.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Have a good day mama!!

Quoting Ricanme:

Start work @ 7am, get out @ 12:30, go to the store after work, get home and cook a little something, watch tv for a couple hrs, take a shower and go to bed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:38 AM
We have a busy day today. Jacob has pt, see the surgeon then Ot. All out of town. Plus Katy has school but my mom is taking her.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
natesmom1228
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I am working until 2 and then home. I have some laundry to do. Nothing else going on today. I am not going to be able to get to the gym since I am working later.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I need to do dishes and laundry. Later Jacob gets flu shot at preschool. I know he will be mad about not staying to play. I hope he still likes school when he goes back Monday.  Also waiting for a call from this lady. She trying to call around to get Jacob a bigger potty seat.  He too tall for the one we got at Walmart. But he freaks out with the big potty.  My friend coming over.we may go to store before it closes. And make her dinner and watch tv. 

willysmama
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

dr appt this morning for willy., dropped him off at school, picked up his diapers since i couldn't yesterday, maintance guy came to finish up what he needed to do. So all that is left from the water leak is carpet padding needing to be replaced.  So i can set up my kitchen again. Finish putting up pictures. Find my dining room table.

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Me and my youngest son Carter were really sick today. I was in bed all day, maybe it's the flu. My husband stayed home and took care of us. Carter has the croup. Ick
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:44 AM

How did his appt go?

Quoting mandee1503:

We have a busy day today. Jacob has pt, see the surgeon then Ot. All out of town. Plus Katy has school but my mom is taking her.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 7, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Hope he got the potty seat!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

I need to do dishes and laundry. Later Jacob gets flu shot at preschool. I know he will be mad about not staying to play. I hope he still likes school when he goes back Monday.  Also waiting for a call from this lady. She trying to call around to get Jacob a bigger potty seat.  He too tall for the one we got at Walmart. But he freaks out with the big potty.  My friend coming over.we may go to store before it closes. And make her dinner and watch tv. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN