Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Plans

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:39 PM
  • 16 Replies

What are your plans this week?

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 10, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Busy week for me!

Monday - Final walk through on our new house at 9:00, then Brady has OT at 10:00, then school after that.  Hubby and I will work on more packing during his school time.

Tuesday - ABA Therapy from 8-10, Feeding therapy at 11:00, then Speech at 11:45 (big meeting as my hubby is coming), then school after that.  We have our closing at 1:00 then we start moving in!

Wednesday - Brady has CF Clinic at 9:00...no school or therapy.  Dropping off the truck to get an oil change.  More moving in and cleaning!  My mom gets in town on Wed. night too!

Thursday - Brady has ABA in the morning, then school in the afternoon.  We'll be doing more moving during those times!  Our new couch should be delivered sometime on Thursday as well!

Friday - Brady has ABA then school.  DirecTV is coming to set up TV and then internet will be set up after that.  Busy day!

Saturday - Big moving day!  Rented a truck and we have about 10 guys helping us!  Busy day!

Sunday - Unpack and breathe!

babyluv23
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Go to the post office to mail my bff her baby shower gift...possibly go to a job interview this week, and lunch date for sushi on Vday with DH...that is all. 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 10, 2013 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with your interview mama!  Hugs and have a good week:)

Quoting babyluv23:

Go to the post office to mail my bff her baby shower gift...possibly go to a job interview this week, and lunch date for sushi on Vday with DH...that is all. 

willysmama
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:04 PM

mon-no school due to mardi gras

tues-no school due to mardi gras but has ot therapy

wed-school

thurs-dinner date with hubby since we didn't get to go out for our anniversary, School for willy and he has a dinner date with grammy

fri-get taxes done

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 8:16 PM
School for Cam Mon-Thursday. Then he has a 4 day weekend. I'm taking care of the twins and tagging clothes for a children's consignment sale. We are trying to plan a dinner date for Valentine's night. And we are starting to de clutter and prep our house in order to sell it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 10, 2013 at 9:00 PM
School, therapy and getting ready for Katy's birthday party on Saturday.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Hope you get to have a date with your hubby!  

Quoting willysmama:

mon-no school due to mardi gras

tues-no school due to mardi gras but has ot therapy

wed-school

thurs-dinner date with hubby since we didn't get to go out for our anniversary, School for willy and he has a dinner date with grammy

fri-get taxes done

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Busy week for you mama!  Why are you selling your home?  Moving to another one in the same area?  

Quoting CameronsMommy23:

School for Cam Mon-Thursday. Then he has a 4 day weekend. I'm taking care of the twins and tagging clothes for a children's consignment sale. We are trying to plan a dinner date for Valentine's night. And we are starting to de clutter and prep our house in order to sell it.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:44 AM

Happy Birthday to Katy...she will be 5 right?

Quoting mandee1503:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 11, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Yes. And it happened too fast!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Happy Birthday to Katy...she will be 5 right?

Quoting mandee1503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)