Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Tuesday Plans

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:00 AM
  • 20 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:02 AM

Well, our final walk though on our home didn't go well yesterday so we won't close until Thursday now.  Contractor has a lot of work to do to be honest.  It will get done...we just have to put a fire under their butts to get it done!!!  Brady has ABA from 8-10, and we might head over to the house to check on things.  After that Brady has feeding at 11, then Speech after that.  We are meeting with his speech therapist and hoping to get a few things straight...we will see about that!  Then Brady has school and we have packing to do!  

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:03 AM

Hope everything goes better with the SLP this time!  I also hope the contractor gets everything finished for your house.  We had our house built 11 years ago and I am still not ready to ever do it again, lol!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, our final walk though on our home didn't go well yesterday so we won't close until Thursday now.  Contractor has a lot of work to do to be honest.  It will get done...we just have to put a fire under their butts to get it done!!!  Brady has ABA from 8-10, and we might head over to the house to check on things.  After that Brady has feeding at 11, then Speech after that.  We are meeting with his speech therapist and hoping to get a few things straight...we will see about that!  Then Brady has school and we have packing to do!  

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:04 AM

My middle son is home sick, so I am home all day too.  I guess I'll do some cooking and cleaning.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Things still not going well with the speech therapist?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Nope. She will meet my husband today...he's military and doesn't play around when it comes to his son:) I might need to stay in the car! Lol!

Quoting Mipsy:

Things still not going well with the speech therapist?

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BKozICan
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Took ds#1 to school. Will take ds#2 to preschool in ten minutes. Then, run like an idiot to get some errands done, get a shower, make phone calls. Pick up ds#2. Lunch, play, try to get him to either do a craft or things OT gave us for homework. Pick older son up after school and spanish club. Dinner, basketball practice, shower kids and beeeeddddddd. {lather, rinse, repeat for tomorrow}

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Jacob has preschool. Going to pharmacy with Cory. We heard from pt and we should have no problem getting Jacob a potty chair. And we know what we need. Some time clean out laundry/ bathroom. Cause right now not room for anything else. And help Jacob wright j on valentines. But he my be too excited cause they spongebob !

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Working until 1 and then I have to go home because I have the first of many heating and cooling companies coming over to give me an estimate on a new furnance. Tonight Nathan has trumpet lessons.

lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM

up at usual time 5:45-  got kid off to school-called in home health care agency, called gi doc, had Elk Club Nurse come out already to assess for funding for electric hoyer lift-prior to her coming out washed load of laundry (still in dryer), washed dishes in dishwasher, vacuumed whole house, windexed, took care of dogs and their meds-ear meds and pain meds for other dog, fed animals, swept floor

I still need to pick up dog and cat doo, fold laundry in dryer, eat lunch, take a nap, and get ready for work-I have other stuff I should do too-but yesterday was super busy so I need to pace myself today-

then come home have dinner with kids, play with son, get son ready for bed, and then I will get night stuff done and then chill and go to bed

greenishgirl
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM

We usually have speech therapy on Tuesday and then go to the library or children's museum but he's sick today so we are having a low key day of snuggling, movies and trying to get him to drink and eat. If he starts feeling well enough to allow me to get more than 6 inches away from him, I will work on stocking the freezer with soup and a casserole or two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)