Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on today?

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Replies (11-20):
alyssasmommy312
by Angela on Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Just finally getting this house cleaned up, and taking Christopher to gymnastics.  Might get alyssa into a make up class at the same time.  We will be taking her out of gym for a few months since we have her starting T ball next month.  She came in last night with her daddy saying, "Mommy! Im on a baseball team!"  This is the first time we have gotten her into an actual sport. so we will see what happens.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 12, 2013 at 1:52 PM
We had pt today. Because it just hasn't happened well before. Too many things going on. But hopefully starting tomorrow things will mellow out. And we will be back to normal.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Thanks:)  Things went MUCH better today!  Brady even said "mommy" for the FIRST time ever!  

Quoting jjamom:

Hope everything goes better with the SLP this time!  I also hope the contractor gets everything finished for your house.  We had our house built 11 years ago and I am still not ready to ever do it again, lol!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, our final walk though on our home didn't go well yesterday so we won't close until Thursday now.  Contractor has a lot of work to do to be honest.  It will get done...we just have to put a fire under their butts to get it done!!!  Brady has ABA from 8-10, and we might head over to the house to check on things.  After that Brady has feeding at 11, then Speech after that.  We are meeting with his speech therapist and hoping to get a few things straight...we will see about that!  Then Brady has school and we have packing to do!  

darbyakeep45

Hugs mama!

Quoting mandee1503:

We had pt today. Because it just hasn't happened well before. Too many things going on. But hopefully starting tomorrow things will mellow out. And we will be back to normal.

darbyakeep45

Hope things go well mama!

Quoting alyssasmommy312:

Just finally getting this house cleaned up, and taking Christopher to gymnastics.  Might get alyssa into a make up class at the same time.  We will be taking her out of gym for a few months since we have her starting T ball next month.  She came in last night with her daddy saying, "Mommy! Im on a baseball team!"  This is the first time we have gotten her into an actual sport. so we will see what happens.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Hope he feels better!

Quoting jjamom:

My middle son is home sick, so I am home all day too.  I guess I'll do some cooking and cleaning.

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Aww, that is wonderful news! I know it was music to your ears. I'm SO happy for you! And glad the session went better, too. :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Thanks:)  Things went MUCH better today!  Brady even said "mommy" for the FIRST time ever!  

Quoting jjamom:

Hope everything goes better with the SLP this time!  I also hope the contractor gets everything finished for your house.  We had our house built 11 years ago and I am still not ready to ever do it again, lol!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Well, our final walk though on our home didn't go well yesterday so we won't close until Thursday now.  Contractor has a lot of work to do to be honest.  It will get done...we just have to put a fire under their butts to get it done!!!  Brady has ABA from 8-10, and we might head over to the house to check on things.  After that Brady has feeding at 11, then Speech after that.  We are meeting with his speech therapist and hoping to get a few things straight...we will see about that!  Then Brady has school and we have packing to do!  

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Busy day for you mama!!!

Quoting BKozICan:

Took ds#1 to school. Will take ds#2 to preschool in ten minutes. Then, run like an idiot to get some errands done, get a shower, make phone calls. Pick up ds#2. Lunch, play, try to get him to either do a craft or things OT gave us for homework. Pick older son up after school and spanish club. Dinner, basketball practice, shower kids and beeeeddddddd. {lather, rinse, repeat for tomorrow}

sadiebug1228
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Today was pretty easy. No appts or anything so I'm pretty happy :)
Tomorrow I'm meeting with a girl I met on here that lives really close to me :) were going to lunch! I'm so excited!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks. He is feeling better. It was weird, he had a fever and said his head "felt fizzy" (I didn't quite know what to make of that strange description) but no other symptoms, starting yesterday before he left school. I am glad whatever it was seems to be moving along!

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Hope he feels better!

Quoting jjamom:

My middle son is home sick, so I am home all day too.  I guess I'll do some cooking and cleaning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN