Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Wednesday Plans

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:00 AM
  • 23 Replies

Any plans today?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 13, 2013 at 5:01 AM

Dropping off the truck for oil change, CF Clinic at 9:00 and then home for more packing!

leighp1
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 6:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Picking up new medication for my daughter (pray that this helps with her migraines.  She is on day 4 of this migraine), then schoolwork (we homeschool), then it is computer play time for us (she is building a new website with pictures that she has taken on our hiking trips). 

natesmom1228
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I am working until 1pm and then I am off to the gym. Nathan has an appointment with his therapist at 4pm.

jjamom
by Michele on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:22 AM

My kids have a 2 hour early dismissal today.  Otherwise, not much.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:34 AM

Well Jacob no school. So I'm going to try to see if we can kind of wright his name on 16 valentines. I'm not sure I think he going to be excited to see spongebob. Do dishes before our advocate comes. My friend gets us free clothes cause I give away stuff. So do laundry. Talked to Medicaid about potty for Jacob. It has to be under $500 and it a pharmacy that deals with them. No luck in my town. Talked to one guy. He has one we can make taller or smaller and $ 120.   Ya !  At 1st he said Medicaid hard to deal with but I told him about Jacob and he was nice and said that should not be a problem. it sucks no gas money. I'm working on that. I wish my friend would just take us but it's 45 minutes away.i wish I could just buy it.  And need to help Jacob do homework. 

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Therapy then looking for a new van
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM

willy is back to school from his mardi gras break. Thank GOD!! Shred some paper work and go into town and pay a bill

myfirstborn04
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Jorge has therapy then baking and cooking. hope Wesley has a better day to day. hope y'all have a great day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaileysMom07180
by Kelly on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:13 AM

i have so much to do its not even funny lol, i havre no clue where to start, nor do i really even have much of an idea what i need to do.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:01 PM

Pt and we are starting speech today. So we'll see how that goes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)