Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

RSNK Moms: Click Here for Help with Special Education, Potty Training, Meltdowns and More!

Welcome to Raising Special Needs Kids!

You have found the right place for support, advice, information and tips for moms with special needs children like you!

Visit the links below to find help with some of the most common issues facing moms with special needs children:

Special Education

Potty Training

Meltdowns and Tantrums

Finding 'Me' Time

See what RSNK moms are talking about in the group today.

Jump right in by replying to any of the conversations or start one of your own.

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:22 PM
Replies (21-25):
Thenewhope
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

hello I want see if any parent was a child that bites hits and so aggression if we touch her lightly she goes crazy or we can just walk by her she start hitting no reason my daughter is 6 she has epilepsy and speech delay any tips and advice to stop her aggression we try time out and brush therpy and hold her with a blanket til come down. Thanks tina

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 2, 2014 at 9:59 PM

hi there ,i would speak with her DR about your concernes if you havent ,  has she had a hearing test ? will she let you do the brushing therapy ?

Quoting Thenewhope:

hello I want see if any parent was a child that bites hits and so aggression if we touch her lightly she goes crazy or we can just walk by her she start hitting no reason my daughter is 6 she has epilepsy and speech delay any tips and advice to stop her aggression we try time out and brush therpy and hold her with a blanket til come down. Thanks tina

Thenewhope
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 11:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea i have taking to drs about this we try meds and brush therpy that what the dr said to do. We go back this month to the behavoral dr 

letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 7, 2014 at 1:34 PM

keep us posted ok

Quoting Thenewhope:

Yea i have taking to drs about this we try meds and brush therpy that what the dr said to do. We go back this month to the behavoral dr 

KREX0914
by Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Does anyone have experience with potty training a female with reversed bladder exstrophy? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)