Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 21 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:34 AM
3 moms liked this

We have a nice quiet morning this morning as Brady's ABA was cancelled...play time!  Yay!  He has school this afternoon, and my husband is coming to read to his class:)  I will be there to take photos as well!

Tomorrow, we will probably get a few errands done...head back to our other house to finalize a few things, then we have a trip to Lowe's in mind for a few things.  We need to find a grill as well.  We will see:)

Sunday...not sure...I'm hoping to get in a long run, but we'll see!

Mipsy
by Chelle on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM
I'm baking today and tomorrow is Tyler's car wash :) very nervous
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM
grocery shopping, church, and bowling and dh getting to feel better-he has a bad cold
greenishgirl
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Cleaning like crazy today. Then errands and a little more cleaning tomorrow morning. MIL arrives in the afternoon and is staying with us for 10 days so we'll be doing lots of shopping and eating out.

babyluv23
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this

No plans except to relax with hubby and make it a dvd night...and more home activities with the kids!!! I have pics to post later :)

willysmama
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 4:21 PM

hubby has to work, so i need to find a way to keep willy occupied for a few hours. grocery shopping, pay bills, clean, laundry, figure out which dinosaurs willy wants to take to class tuesday(they will be learning about dinosuars on tuesday and wednesday), wash and wax his chair, church

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Good luck!  I know things will go well:)

Quoting Mipsy:

I'm baking today and tomorrow is Tyler's car wash :) very nervous

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Hope he feels better mama!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

grocery shopping, church, and bowling and dh getting to feel better-he has a bad cold

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Busy weekend for you!

Quoting willysmama:

hubby has to work, so i need to find a way to keep willy occupied for a few hours. grocery shopping, pay bills, clean, laundry, figure out which dinosaurs willy wants to take to class tuesday(they will be learning about dinosuars on tuesday and wednesday), wash and wax his chair, church

gma12.1
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Does today count as part of the weekend? If it does I took R to the dentist. 

Well if dh & bil take Lina to the Casina for breakfast my first plan is to take a LOOOONNGG hot soak in the tub. Then do what I do every Saturday the dreaded Laundry.

Sunday I plan on sitting around ALL day in my pajamas. I have found that if I stay in my jammies past 1pm then 8 out of 10 times they will leave me alone.

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)