Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

how are you today ?

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Joy
  • 9 Replies

x_3d8bcff4 x_3d8bcff4_zps9dff43ac.gif

by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
willysmama
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Tired. Worried. Should be fine if i can get a nap in before willy gets home.

greenishgirl
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I'm okay. This week has been tough since before I just thought DS had a delay but his speech therapist recommended an autism evaluation... kind of makes it harder somehow. I wrote a blog post about it this morning... the blog used to be about green living and baby stuff but I have the feeling if I continue, it will be more about parenting a special needs kid.

If anyone is interested: Blog

mommy4lyf
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Happy!  just received a lot of good resources about homeschooling.

babyluv23
by on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Cleaning the house........honestly bored at home lol..trying to unwind after all the chores is done!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 1, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Tired and ready for the weekend!  

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Exhausted! Trying to get back into our routine, but having been sick all week, every little thing wears me out so fast!

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Frustrated since you asked! Lol. I talked to our special Ed lady today and she gave me the same about home my kids have social delays because we homeschool. Oh! And I was told because we homeschool I am "disabling my children for society." And I'll have to hear the same speech by just everybody at the school when we go for Maggie's transition meeting Monday. So, yeah. Frustrated.
How are you??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Joy on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:34 PM

WHAT

the SPED lady said all this

Quoting arkansasmama08:

Frustrated since you asked! Lol. I talked to our special Ed lady today and she gave me the same about home my kids have social delays because we homeschool. Oh! And I was told because we homeschool I am "disabling my children for society." And I'll have to hear the same speech by just everybody at the school when we go for Maggie's transition meeting Monday. So, yeah. Frustrated.
How are you??

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Yep. Gotta love the support system here.
They couldn't possibly have social delays because one has aspergers and the other has a sensory processing disorder. Nope. Has to be because we homeschool and didnt put them in daycare or preschool with they were younger. They're already pushing preschool on me for Jer and he's not 3 till next month!

Quoting letstalk747:

WHAT

the SPED lady said all this

Quoting arkansasmama08:

How are you??

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)