Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Prayers for Brady - Update*

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 30 Replies

Be in prayer for us today as I take Brady back to the hospital to meet with his Pulmonolgist and determine a different treatment plan for him. He's getting a chest x-ray first and then we'll see Dr. Lee. His symptoms get a little worse each day, and this shouldn't happen while he's on a strong antibiotic. The fact that Brady has a positive culture for MRSA and Pseudomonas in addition to physically being sick is a big concern for us. Hospital admission will be one of the options we discuss with Dr. Lee, but we aren't sure which route we will go. Pray for wisdom and peace today.

UPDATE - 

But God is in control here and not me right? It looks like most of Brady's current respiratory issues may be related to allergies...allergies to my 3 dogs. His doctor shared with me results from his allergy test from a month ago. Normal range is 0.35 or lower...Brady is at a 7.4 for cats and 19.8 for dogs...dog and cat dander. He is HIGHLY allergic to dogs. Did I mention I have 3 dogs? Holy moly! I never saw this coming...he's never had an issue with the dogs until recently. He said allergies can come at any time in someone's life. We have no choice but to get rid of our 3 dogs. They are 6, 7, and 9 years old. We have had them all since they were born. They have been a huge part of our family for a long time! 

This is very hard on us, more hard on Jeff than anything! He is SO attached to those dogs. Please pray that God will give him a peace about this...that God would bring some families our way to give our dogs to. 

We are very relieved that this turned out to be an allergy thing rather than something worse...God is good! But it's still hard. 

Thanks for your prayers ladies.

by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:21 AM

Hugs for you and prayers for Brady!  

charley31
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 7:22 AM
U guys are always in my thoughts. Hugs to u and brady!!! Keep us updated
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:48 AM
*hugs* I'm praying for you all Darby!
lifeisajoy
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Praying Darby!!!!!  Always in my prayers!!!

MsDenuninani
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:10 AM

You and Brady are in my prayers.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Prayers from NY and a big hug!!!
willysmama
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:13 PM

saying some prayers

desperatemom123
by on Mar. 5, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Hugs and prayers for you and precious Brady :-)
Mipsy
by Chelle on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:11 PM

*hugs*

valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Sending many thoughts & prayers,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)