Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday Plans

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:16 AM
  • 17 Replies

What's going on today?

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Brady has ABA this morning, and I'm meeting a friend for a trail run!  After that we have some friends coming over to hang out and play for the afternoon:)

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 8:27 AM
We have a snow day. Snuggled up on the couch watching tv.
We have dr at 1:30 and are supposed to play with friends at their house at 3. Not sure if that playdate will pan out based on weather. Her road is hilly and windy.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:08 AM

school, paying bills, lunch date, walk dog

natesmom1228
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I am at work, but I feel like crap today. I haven't been on here that much since the start of the month. I haven't been well at all.

After work I am going home and throwing a roast in the oven and relaxing for a while. I am hoping to hop back on here in the evening sometime, but I am not sure that is going to happen.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Take Jacob to school. Take baby stuff to kids store to sale. Go to store to get easter stuff. Try to find Jacob a new doc that will come down to Lincoln. It hit us last night. We can't wait months to see this clinic. Jacob hsp getting worse. I pointed out to his dad. Jacob sitting at little table eating. He knows how to do. His butt keeps skidding off and he trying to eat. His dad thinks his hips getting tight. That's why he having problems with sitting. He been doing this for weeks. I just did not think anything about his hips. 

Mipsy
by Chelle on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Well its dark still today (which is odd, I live in AZ) so it looks like rain :) yay! Tyler has an appt this afternoon for pain in his legs and lower back :(
mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Hunkering down, and trying to get healthy. We are all super sick and can't get rid of it to save our lives it seems.

natesmom1228
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I hope everyone feels better soon.

Quoting mandee1503:

Hunkering down, and trying to get healthy. We are all super sick and can't get rid of it to save our lives it seems.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Thanks!

Quoting natesmom1228:

I hope everyone feels better soon.

Quoting mandee1503:

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Mar. 8, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Trying to survive. It's been a really really hard morning
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)