Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday Plans

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 13 Replies

What's going on today ladies?  Anything fun?

by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:05 AM

We are heading out this morning to go by Lowe's to pick up a few things then going to our rental house to finish a few things before our tenants get here tonight.  We have to meet them at the house around dinnertime to give them the keys and such.  That's about it I suppose:)

willysmama
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 7:10 AM

going to call my dad(stepdad) just read on fb that his work was on fire while he was there. He works at a manufacturing plant. He said he got out safely but want to make sure. He has been sick to much this year and past years.Hope he has a job to return to as well.

Finish paying off new mattress, i hope, grocery shopping, clean carpets, etc.....

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Need to move stuff around our apartment now. So went yesterday to sale baby stuff. I got looking for easter stuff at kids store. No stuffed animals I liked. But I notice this kids trampoline. And it very nice. The lady let me have it for $20.  I always take in stuff and she always ask about my boys. So it's now sitting next inbetween my sofa and love seat. So boys got early. I can't hide it. I'm in a small apartment and can't put on patio at night. This is why it could walk off. Last year someone had. Big nice grill. Next morning it was gone. We all got talking like how ? This was big !Chase loves it. And Jacob sites on his knees and hangs on to the bar to kind of bunny hop. I was thinking it could help after surgery. But kind of sad he can't stand now.  So need to clean out 2 toy boxes cause I can't shut the lids. But they got a birthday coming up next month.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM
Going to the dr. Think I have an ear infection. Think dh and dd have the flu dd threw up again last night and Jacob keeps coughing an choking like he's trying to throw up. I am so over this winter!! I'm so frustrated! Tomorrow is church but not sure we will make it. Hoping to keep Jacob out of children's.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by Silver Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

The girls have dance then a dress rehearsal for their student choreography show.  This is the first year Emily's choreographed her own dance, so I'm looking forward to it. :)  Other than that, nothing exciting

mommy4lyf
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM

A follow up appointment with my son's Naturopathic doctor at 9:30 am.

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Mar. 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM

laundry

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Wow!  That's scary!

Quoting willysmama:

going to call my dad(stepdad) just read on fb that his work was on fire while he was there. He works at a manufacturing plant. He said he got out safely but want to make sure. He has been sick to much this year and past years.Hope he has a job to return to as well.

Finish paying off new mattress, i hope, grocery shopping, clean carpets, etc.....

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Hugs mama!  Hope you guys all feel better soon!

Quoting mandee1503:

Going to the dr. Think I have an ear infection. Think dh and dd have the flu dd threw up again last night and Jacob keeps coughing an choking like he's trying to throw up. I am so over this winter!! I'm so frustrated! Tomorrow is church but not sure we will make it. Hoping to keep Jacob out of children's.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 10, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Great doctor to see patients on Saturdays!  

Quoting mommy4lyf:

A follow up appointment with my son's Naturopathic doctor at 9:30 am.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)