Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekly Plans

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM
  • 18 Replies

What's going on this week ladies?

by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Pretty normal week for us I think:)

Monday - OT & School for Brady; I have my WW meeting/weigh in and then PTA meeting in the evening

Tuesday - Feeding & Speech therapies for Brady in the morning and then school in the afternoon; I have an appt to get my haircut in the afternoon and then picking up meds after that.

Wednesday - ABA in the morning for Brady and then school; slow day for us!

Thursday - ABA in the morning and then Speech for Brady then school in the afternoon

Friday - ABA in the morning and then school in the afternoon

cheergurl84
by Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 10:38 AM
This week is pretty boring for us. I see the neurosurgeon on Monday. Then Tuesday through Friday I work and Brodie has school. He and his brother also go to daycare Wednesday through Friday. I like boring weeks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM

tommorrow toby just has school

tuesday toby has school juliet has storytime at 1030 at 245 both kids have a wic appointment

wednesday toby has school in the morning therapy at 1 and storytime at 330 then we got church at 630

thursday just school

friday toby has school and therapy at 1230

saturday my dads birthday is thursday but were celebrating on saturday around 630

sunday just church

CafeMom Tickers
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM
School all week. Monday is tough because D has speech at 5:30 which means we don't get home until nearly 7. Tuesday is Phase 1 of high stakes testing for the grade I teach, talk about stressful! After school some of us teachers are going for coffee to unwind. That evening I'm tutoring a child from my church, and then the rest of the week is free in the evenings.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 17, 2013 at 6:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I like boring weeks too!

Quoting cheergurl84:

This week is pretty boring for us. I see the neurosurgeon on Monday. Then Tuesday through Friday I work and Brodie has school. He and his brother also go to daycare Wednesday through Friday. I like boring weeks.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Physiatry tomorrow to schedule the next set of Botox injections. Wed is feeding therapy but I think I'm going to reschedule it for next week. Trying to plan appts out of town for just 2x a month. 

willysmama
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

mon-just school and take the luna to dog park

tues-school, dog park, OT

Wed-school, dog park, buddyball practice

Thurs-dr appt for me, school

Fri-school and dog park

Saturday-opening day for buddyball.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Monday- Lion has therapy at 10, Elijah has his psychiatrist at 10:15 in the same building, then I'm taking them both to school and Galen has his well child check in a different city at 1:30. Then I'm dropping Galen off with my mom and picking up DH to go to the IEP meeting and Lion and Elijah's school. Going to be a long day!!!

Tuesday- getting fingerprinted for our foster license, then Lion has his dental surgery!

Wednesday- just the usual driving kids to school.

Thursday- school

Friday- school

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Nothing too out of the ordinary.  I've got to get Em's EKG done this week.  She's so adament about not doing it that I've been putting it off. :(

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 18, 2013 at 6:50 AM

How far away is feeding therapy?

Quoting mandee1503:

Physiatry tomorrow to schedule the next set of Botox injections. Wed is feeding therapy but I think I'm going to reschedule it for next week. Trying to plan appts out of town for just 2x a month. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)