Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:50 AM
  • 24 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifeisajoy
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM
tonight-take son to the respite at a church 40 minutes away-it is wonderful they take children with sn and their siblings once a month. Dh and I (and possible host daughter if she decides to come)to a cheap dinner.
willysmama
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Fri-go get willy's summer workbooks and cds, pick up his walker from school, talk with advocates about what to do next

Sat-opening day for buddyball!, grocery shopping, pay on layaway

sun-church and a party for me to attend, hubby will clean the couch&carpets(deep clean)and condition the couch.

sammygrl77
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Today doing a little birthday celebration for dh since he was unable to eat anything on his real birthday.

Saturday I have the gym in the morning. We may or may not have a birthday party to go to in the evening.

Sunday I want to go roller skating, but dh isn't too keen on the idea. They have an open session where we can bring the wheelchair on the skating floor.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:00 AM

That is wonderful!  Hope you guys have a nice night!

Quoting lifeisajoy:

tonight-take son to the respite at a church 40 minutes away-it is wonderful they take children with sn and their siblings once a month. Dh and I (and possible host daughter if she decides to come)to a cheap dinner.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Busy weekend mama!

Quoting willysmama:

Fri-go get willy's summer workbooks and cds, pick up his walker from school, talk with advocates about what to do next

Sat-opening day for buddyball!, grocery shopping, pay on layaway

sun-church and a party for me to attend, hubby will clean the couch&carpets(deep clean)and condition the couch.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:01 AM

Sounds fun!  Enjoy your weekend!

Quoting sammygrl77:

Today doing a little birthday celebration for dh since he was unable to eat anything on his real birthday.

Saturday I have the gym in the morning. We may or may not have a birthday party to go to in the evening.

Sunday I want to go roller skating, but dh isn't too keen on the idea. They have an open session where we can bring the wheelchair on the skating floor.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:03 AM

We don't have big plans, which is nice.  Brady is finishing up treatments right now and he has school this afternoon.  I have to get the oil changed in my car at 12:45.  Jeff is going to our rental house this afternoon to do a few repairs after he gets off work.  Tomorrow, we have a few things to do around the house, and I'm hoping for a long run either Saturday or Sunday.  Not much other than that.

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Today got Jacob a new dentist. I told lady why I want someone new. So April 3 we take him to dentist to meet her and staff. Let him play and not be in hurry to work on teeth. And the lady will try to do laughing gas to work on teeth. She felt bad we coming from another town.  So they will try to get a lot done if they can.   Also need to finish chase haircut. He only letting us do a little at a time. But so cute Jacob was in room when we started cutting his hair. It so cute Jacob trying to pull me away from his brother. Jacob hates haircuts. And I need to clean. And make Cory's mom a list of what kids need for birthday. And this weekend see how much snow we get. We wish winter over !

karenl
by Karen on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:15 PM

The boys are having a sleepover at MILs tonight...a little nervous about that. My moms dog is in a high school play so I have to walk him over there tonight. LOL Probably taking my 7 year old to the movies with a friend tomorrow night. Sunday no plans... 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Nothing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)