Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

What's going on this week ladies?  

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 9:20 AM
Replies (11-15):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:01 AM

I'm sorry to hear this!

Quoting sammygrl77:

The kids are sick, so we're playing it by ear this week. So far we have had to cancel everything. Spring break is not off to a good start.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Busy week for you mama!  

Quoting addiesmommy1109:

Monday my 3 year old has school and I see the endocrinologist, tuesday we have family counseling and take the dog to the vet. Wednesday my dd has a math/science fair (its preschool so im curious about this lol) school then baby has developmental therapy, thursday relax, friday physical therapy then starts of easter dinner.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:02 AM

Good luck this week!

Quoting Pukalani79:

This week is Spring Break, so hopefully we'll be doing as little as possible. :) If the weather cooperates maybe we'll head to the park or something, but Spring Break here usually means snow. :(  I do hope to get some organizing done, but I always hope for that and it never seems to happen. LOL

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Today- Jacob preschool, chase has speech. Tue-Jacob school. Wed get up early to go to new dentist. He been crying and said teeth. He also getting a new tooth. But I'm worried it might be bad teeth hurting.  He also has ot in that town but I don't see him being in a good mood if they fix that day.   Thursday Jacob school, chase speech with the girl he loves.  Friday spring break ! And when I'm not busey need to take chase to go have his hair fixed. We did a ok job doing his hair but really. This too hard to cut and look good. Lol

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Mar. 26, 2013 at 6:06 AM
Too much!! We have our usual therapies tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday. I have to get my spring cleaning done and get the church cleaned early this week so it can be set up and decorated for our Easter service. I have bread to bake, school to do with the kids, as well as a couple of Easter crafts I want to do. My best friend and her family are coming Friday night to stay the weekend with us. Her husbands cousin is getting married in Baton Rouge so I'm keeping her 3 kids Saturday and dying Easter eggs and taking them to the egg drop while they're at the wedding. Sunday we have our sunrise service so I have to get all 6 kids dressed and at church by 6:45. Then dinner at my inlaws. I'm exhausted just thinking about it all!!! Pray for me this week!!! ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN