Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Good Morning

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:04 AM
  • 13 Replies

Morning ladies!  Any plans for today?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Brady is still sleeping...thank goodness!  I have some PTA stuff to finish this morning and Brady has OT & PT at 10:00 then school after that.  I'm hoping to hit the gym this afternoon.  We'll see though.

jjamom
by Michele on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM
We are on Sprinv break. Alex is supposed to have ST thus afternoon, but we woke up to about 3-4 inches of snow and it's still coming down, so everything is sort of up in the air since his SLP is 30-45 mins away and lives down some windy country roads!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Willy's off to school. Too cold to take luna to the dog park. Hubby cleaned the carpet throughout the apartment yesterday while i was at a party with willy so i don't have to do that today like i planned. Called the office to let them know about one burn on the stove is not working(the only big one i have), the thermastat for the furnace/a/c is acting up. Fixing up willy's easter basket.

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM
We're on Spring Break. Both boys are seeing the pediatrician this morning for ear problems - fever and ear pain for LO and D has been complaining loud noises hurt his ears so she'll need to refer him to audiology. I hope he gets in this week. This afternoon LO goes to the pulmonoligist where I expect he'll get an asthma diagnosis. He may also want to set up the CF sweat test and more testing for immune deficiencies. Sigh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

It's Spring Break :) We might start work on their Science Fair projects, but other than that - zero plans for the day :)

mandee1503
by Amanda on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Spring break, and Katy is already driving me crazy! LoL Have to go to the bank, and get ahold of dh's grandma to try and find all of Katy's flip flops, since they keep disappearing while shes there! Would love to go to the park, but I'm not motivated to take the kids.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Good Morning!! (orAfternoon...LOL)

We have make up snow days today... so, DS i in scol til 3. Went to the gym, did spin class. Went to the grocery store, dentist.. had light lunch wih a GF who was on vacaton last week with her SN kids-- heard all about it. DISNEYWORLD I love that you are so understanding to our kids!!!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Stay safe and warm mama!

Quoting jjamom:

We are on Sprinv break. Alex is supposed to have ST thus afternoon, but we woke up to about 3-4 inches of snow and it's still coming down, so everything is sort of up in the air since his SLP is 30-45 mins away and lives down some windy country roads!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Sounds like always something going on for you mama!

Quoting willysmama:

Willy's off to school. Too cold to take luna to the dog park. Hubby cleaned the carpet throughout the apartment yesterday while i was at a party with willy so i don't have to do that today like i planned. Called the office to let them know about one burn on the stove is not working(the only big one i have), the thermastat for the furnace/a/c is acting up. Fixing up willy's easter basket.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Busy week for you guys mama!  Good luck with everything:)  My son has CF, so let me know if have questions or want someone to talk to:)  I'm here!

Quoting Bluecalm:

We're on Spring Break. Both boys are seeing the pediatrician this morning for ear problems - fever and ear pain for LO and D has been complaining loud noises hurt his ears so she'll need to refer him to audiology. I hope he gets in this week. This afternoon LO goes to the pulmonoligist where I expect he'll get an asthma diagnosis. He may also want to set up the CF sweat test and more testing for immune deficiencies. Sigh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)