Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning ladies!  Any plans for today?

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Replies (11-13):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Good for you going to the gym!

Quoting SamMom912:

Good Morning!! (orAfternoon...LOL)

We have make up snow days today... so, DS i in scol til 3. Went to the gym, did spin class. Went to the grocery store, dentist.. had light lunch wih a GF who was on vacaton last week with her SN kids-- heard all about it. DISNEYWORLD I love that you are so understanding to our kids!!!

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I would die without my gym. Lol. I spin 3xs a week typically, do a cardio class 2xs (if i make it, its crowded and I do always get in cause i have to drive DS to school) or a resistance training class, 

I always hear about you running,.... I need that endorphin rush.. You too? 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting SamMom912:

We have make up snow days today... so, DS i in scol til 3. Went to the gym, did spin class. Went to the grocery store, dentist.. had light lunch wih a GF who was on vacaton last week with her SN kids-- heard all about it. DISNEYWORLD I love that you are so understanding to our kids!!!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Mar. 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!!!

Quoting SamMom912:

I would die without my gym. Lol. I spin 3xs a week typically, do a cardio class 2xs (if i make it, its crowded and I do always get in cause i have to drive DS to school) or a resistance training class, 

I always hear about you running,.... I need that endorphin rush.. You too? 

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting SamMom912:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)