Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:55 AM
  • 30 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?

by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Tomorrow morning is a CF Walk we're going to for a friend's 4 month old baby:)  It's not the walk our Brady's Bunch team is walking for, but we are going to support another CF child.  Then I'm hosting a baby shower for a good friend...busy day!

Sunday, we don't have anything planned...I might go for a long run...we'll see:)

mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:15 PM

We are heading out of town for the weekend to stay with family. A little short trip while the weather is nice, and we have a few slow weeks.

letstalk747
by Joy on Apr. 19, 2013 at 12:17 PM

nothing yet

Rosielyn
by Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Going to the Shriners Cricus On Saturday this is something we have been doing for a while now . Its a mazing how much they help with children who need medical care . We take our daughter Lindsey to the Shriners Hosiptal in St. Louis Mo. Last year when we went lol I about peed my pants with one of the tricks they do it involved a motercycle on a tight rope and it tipped over man was that a shock when it did that. Have a great weekend ladies love Rosie

jjamom
by Michele on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Tonight is an 80th Birthday dinner for my MIL.

Tomorrow is a 1st Communion and lunch for cousin's son.

Sunday DHs nephew and nephew-in-law are coming over to brew beer and we are going to cook out.

So, all fun stuff!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy4lyf
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Hubby is coming home today. We'll probably just have family bbq since it's nice outside.
natesmom1228
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Nothing going on tonight. Just hanging out at home.

Tomorrow - Nathan and I are having breakfast with his father's aunt. Then the kiddo is sleeping at my sisters house because hubby and I are going out to an auction with some friends of ours.

Sunday - Pick up the kiddo, go to church and then go to my moms house to start getting my old stuff from her house since she sold it and bought a new one.

natesmom1228
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM

Have fun!! It's been pouring here all day.

Quoting mommy4lyf:

Hubby is coming home today. We'll probably just have family bbq since it's nice outside.

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Getting my dad from the airport. Dinner out as family tomorrow night. Sunday leave for 5 full dats of vacation without my son. Our first vacation since he was born 6.5 years ago. This will also be only our 10 11 12 13 14 night away from him since he was born! So I'm very excited - nervous!
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 19, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Sounds fun!  Enjoy yourself:)

Quoting mandee1503:

We are heading out of town for the weekend to stay with family. A little short trip while the weather is nice, and we have a few slow weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)