Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids
My daughter is 6 years old.... she is high fuctioning autism, serveral developmentaly delay,and maybe ADHD she also has server ashma, and alleries to dogs cat, dust, dust mite. I. Homeschool her bc the school refused to work with her and understand her special needs, they put her in a general class room and when I noticed it was too much I asked about moving her and said we don't have the funds to help her so she's going to fail kindgaren bc they didn't want to work with her.... even tho 2 hours worth of work takes all day we still do it and she's. On the honor roll and doing great. They also want to put her on meds for her issues with when she can't. Coop well after her friends leave the house she begins to hit the wall with her head and if ur by her ur next and throwing things and that will last for days....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 19, 2013 at 5:25 AM
Replies (11-12):
sdonnell
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:43 AM
I agree with 100% on top of it all they wasn't even telling me that she was running away off the play ground and on top of it all they refused to check her backpack for her homework after I sent them emails saying she doesn't understand that she has to get her own work out. Just a hole lot of bs... but guess what we found out they are closing down the school. She suppose to be in she would have to. Be bussed far away. And change isn't good ethier so me homeschooling her is the best bet know
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Pukalani79
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Welcome to the group. I'm sorry you had such troubles with the school.  We also homeschool.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)