Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Prayer Request

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM
  • 4 Replies
1 mom liked this
Anyone need special prayer? you can post her or PM me. Yes I will be doing this every Saturday night, but if anyone needs me at anytime or any day to pray for them just let me know!
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Katiejoy492
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow, this means a lot. You can pray for our family. We adopted 4 boys and one of them is Devon. He is 5. We just found out tons of diagnosis. He has Cerebral Palsy and perminent brain damamge. I know that God loves Devon way more than I do I just have no idea why He thinks I can handle his special needs. So now I have to run him everywhere for therapies. Just need strength and comfort the Devon would make progress and God's will to be done :-) Thanks

SAMI_JO
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Girl I have been in your shoes. Well still am. I have an autistic son that also has many diagnosis. So it is psychiatrist, pediatrician,stomache doctor, allergy doc. and that's just what I can think of. But God put these children in your life because YOU were WHO those children need. Not the lady down the street, or someone across town, YOU!!!!!! God hand picked you because he trusts that you will make decisions with the child's best interest at heart. Just do the best you can, trust God with all your troubles and you will see it will become much easier. Message me ANYTIME. And if you want to talk let me know I will give you my number. God bless and stay safe, Samantha
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I answered in another group:)

nursebowers
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

This is so neat!! Thank you for doing this!! My son has Down Syndrome and was just diagnosed with Schizophrenia in January. He is 14. We are all doing fine right now and very blessed so no prayers needed at this time but glad to know your here if needed :)   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN