Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM
  • 19 Replies

What's going on this weekend?

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2013 at 6:10 AM

Well, Brady has ABA this morning and then school this afternoon.  I'm doing some PTA stuff this morning and hoping for a run this afternoon.  Tomorrow we have a birthday party for a friend's little boy who is turning 5.  It's at the zoo...which should be interesting as Brady's never been to the zoo!  We don't have any plans for Sunday:)

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:29 AM

Today Jacob preschool. Then go to store to buy a cake mix. Let boys play outside cause its finally spring. Today and tomorrow clean. And make cupcakes. Cause Sunday Cory's mom coming up to do Easter and boys birthday. And she wanted cake. Gave it all away cause she was not coming. at least she only staying one night. Cause why I'm upset she calls and  only wants to talk to chase. Chase did talk back. But she don't want to even try to talk to Jacob. She gets her feelings hurt cause Jacob don't want to sit on her lap to hug or get pictures. And at bedtime she got mad cause she was laying on floor and she wanted Jacob to lay next to her. She not understand some stuff has to be the same every day and night. It's not that bad just some stuff. That was in the fall and he kind of worse on set on his ways now.  

gma12.1
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM

I am NOT telling anyone. When I answered the what are your plans this week question I got jinxed! hahaha

I was supposed to have to have A at a softball game but it was cancelled she is having a double header tonight instead. So I don't know what I am going to be doing.

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins R & A

mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Today was the transitional meeting for Jacob. Now grocery shopping to get ready for yard sale next weekend. This weekend probably nothing maybe swimming its suppose to hit 94. Ugh.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Apr. 26, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Glad the weather is finally getting nice!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

Today Jacob preschool. Then go to store to buy a cake mix. Let boys play outside cause its finally spring. Today and tomorrow clean. And make cupcakes. Cause Sunday Cory's mom coming up to do Easter and boys birthday. And she wanted cake. Gave it all away cause she was not coming. at least she only staying one night. Cause why I'm upset she calls and  only wants to talk to chase. Chase did talk back. But she don't want to even try to talk to Jacob. She gets her feelings hurt cause Jacob don't want to sit on her lap to hug or get pictures. And at bedtime she got mad cause she was laying on floor and she wanted Jacob to lay next to her. She not understand some stuff has to be the same every day and night. It's not that bad just some stuff. That was in the fall and he kind of worse on set on his ways now.  

darbyakeep45

How did the meeting go?

Quoting mandee1503:

Today was the transitional meeting for Jacob. Now grocery shopping to get ready for yard sale next weekend. This weekend probably nothing maybe swimming its suppose to hit 94. Ugh.

darbyakeep45

LOL!

Quoting gma12.1:

I am NOT telling anyone. When I answered the what are your plans this week question I got jinxed! hahaha

I was supposed to have to have A at a softball game but it was cancelled she is having a double header tonight instead. So I don't know what I am going to be doing.

jjamom
by Michele on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:07 PM
For the first time in a few months, we have no real plans. Whew, it feels nice! We will probably work in the yard a bit and maybe go shopping for new patio and deck furniture, which we desperately need! Church either tomorrow evening or Sunday. Should be a laid back weekend!
mandee1503
by Amanda on Apr. 26, 2013 at 5:30 PM
It was ok. Except they don't do in home programs. So I'm a bit bummed.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

How did the meeting go?

Quoting mandee1503:

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:48 PM
I have a house keeper coming for the first time ever! And special Olympics soccer, and Liam's second piano recital
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)