Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekend Plans

Posted by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:46 AM
  • 9 Replies

What's going on this weekend?  Anything fun for Mother's Day?

by on May. 10, 2013 at 5:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SamMom912
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:15 AM

I am playing golf today after I drop Sam at school. Tonight having my FIL over for steak, sweet potatos and Salad. 

Tomorrow we are doing stuff around the house..maube going to look at a new patio set. 

Sunday, bronx zoo and my fav restaurant cajun food for early dinner! 

CameronsMommy23
by on May. 10, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Tonight we are taking the kids to family night/pizza night at an indoor play place. It has an inflatable room, slides, etc. Saturday not sure yet, and Sunday we're spending mother's day with my mom and going to my nephew's pre school graduation.
JOEJULA
by Member on May. 10, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Im going sky diving this weekend!

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on May. 10, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Very sad our guinea pig passed away yesterday. And i hurt my back. I did that trying to get jacob ready for school. He was not in amood to go. He never acts that way. I think open house scared him. So i need to go to doc  after jacob in school. But i hurt so bad to move i may need my friend to help. He only 40 pounds. I want to cry im just sitting and it hurts. So this weekend i need to clean. But i cant move but next week im busey and got school staff coming to talk about chase.  

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on May. 10, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Garage saling (saleing? Sailing? Lol) with my mom
Pukalani79
by on May. 10, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I don't know.  We're at a point where we have no idea what's going to happen.  My DH's grandpa has been in the hospital for 10 days and Medicare says "Enough!" So they have to find a home for him, which is stressful.  He's dying and that's adding to the stress of course.  My grandma is at the doctor's office right now to find out if she has cancer.  And on top of that, something's wrong with our car's brakes.  I don't know what we're doing, or if we're coming or going!  I AM going to go out for a girls' night Saturday though.

gma12.1
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Well this Saturday is the band concert that R has. He will actually be there on the RIGHT DAY & RIGHT TIME.    The rest of the weekend I hope to hide in my room and be left alone.   I know wishful thinking!!  

My Second time around & loving it!
boy n girl     toddler girlLina

The Twins R & A

MommyAJ2921
by on May. 10, 2013 at 1:21 PM

Target and walmart tomorrow..need stuff for the boys...church on Sunday..no real plans for Mother'sDay.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 10, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Nothing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN