Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how are you today , whats up ?

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Linagma03
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I have 2 people sick in my house. Tonight A has a softball banquet.

Ronnyboy n girlAsa        blowing bubblesLina         My 2nd time around & LOVING IT!

RebeccaElaine23
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Feeling conflicted. I was supposed to walk my college graduation this Saturday, but decided to skip it so I didn't have to put my daughter through a 4 hour drive, sit in a large crowded room, all the while having seizures (She was just diagnosed with Epilepsy. We are still trying to get her medication going). I know it's the right thing to do, but I am a little disappointed. 

Kellileanne
by Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:17 PM
I'm finally getting over a 3 day migraine. I have my two girls (5 1/2yr old with adhd) and two of my nephews (12yr old has sensory processing & adhd and just started a new medication last week so it has been interesting).
AEB_MRB
by on May. 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM

It rained all last night, power went out for a little bit. When the kids got home from school we all went mud puddling and had to take showers. we were all covered in mud. now i have 2 taking naps and 1 watching scooby doo 2.

mandee1503
by Amanda on May. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Waiting on my car to be done at the shop. I'm stranded at home until then. 

SamMom912
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Eh... panicking about school coming to an end and having nothing to do with my son for 13 weeks. Hubby works insane hours (5am until 7pm M-F) and has a huge trial that begins 7/16.. that left me and my 6 year old going on our family vacation alone... just the 2 of us... So its just me and my little guy 24/7 all summer...

going crazy

mommy4lyf
by on May. 29, 2013 at 4:19 PM
I have a bad case of seasonal allergies : (
SamMom912
by Silver Member on May. 29, 2013 at 4:23 PM

congrats on graduating. I didnt walk either... congrats on the peice of paper and the hard work you did... Best wishes to you!! (and your little one!)

Quoting RebeccaElaine23:

Feeling conflicted. I was supposed to walk my college graduation this Saturday, but decided to skip it so I didn't have to put my daughter through a 4 hour drive, sit in a large crowded room, all the while having seizures (She was just diagnosed with Epilepsy. We are still trying to get her medication going). I know it's the right thing to do, but I am a little disappointed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)