Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

When was the last time your laughed?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 14 Replies

They say laughter is the best medicine and lately I have really needed a good laugh.

When was the last time you really laughed? Like full on can't help yourself laughter?

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I laugh all the time! I can find humor in anything.... Ive also got a sick, twisted, 6 year old sence of humor...so yes, even fart noises from sneakers are funny! 

There are plenty of sad things- frustrating things- things that some people would cry over, yet I can find something absurd to make me laugh. 

letstalk747
by Joy on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:32 PM

yesterday , i laugh alot , but there have been times of course i never laughed for even months.

hugggggs

april foolslaughingsurprisedsmilesmile

mom2many747
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I don't remember...guess I should fit that into my schedule lol

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jun. 19, 2013 at 4:01 PM

We laugh a lot here. Today I've laughed a bit. My kids crack me up!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:06 PM

At my son this morning...I found him in the bathroom playing in the toilet and pooping at the same time!

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:41 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids make me laugh everyday.  But the most recent time we really laughed was the last week of school. I was baking the kids one of those giant cookies.  Well, it was a new pan and apparently the batter was too much for it.  I went downstairs to put some laundry away, got distracted by the phone ringing so was down there a while.  I come upstairs to my fire alarm going off, smoke pouring out of the oven, the cookie overflowed everywhere.  This of course was the day my kids teacher was coming for home visit about an hour after this which really made things lovely. It stunk horribly all night in the whole house and we could not stop laughing about it for three days.  I think it was a week before all the smell was gone.

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM

BTW, no I did not just try to heart my post.  I bumped it accidentally on this iPad.  I'd delete it if I could

kerri1205
by Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:36 AM

Probably not the "Momof the Year" moment for me, but when my son, who is having a terrible time right now was having a meltdown yesterday and just screaming "He stole my feather duster".  He and his brother had been trying to get chores done and when he said this I truly burst out laughing!

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:49 AM
Yesterday
mommy4lyf
by on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:00 AM
I laugh everytime I talk to my husband. We just talked earlier while he's at work. He can come up with funny stuff without trying. I was thinking about it and I am laughing now lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN