Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

OT: What are your favorite summer songs?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 3 Replies

Driving back from my moms house yesterday I was listening to the radio. One of the stations was having an 'all summer song' day. They were songs voted by the listeners that reminded them of summer. It was a fun hour long drive listening to that program and even though it was 90* outside, it made me think of palm trees and beaches..lol

What songs get you in the mood for summer?

What songs do you hear and instantly think of warm weather, beaches/pools and ice cold beverages?

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
deadlights86
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Hmm nothing I guess. We listen to rock music.
Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:49 PM

When I think of summer the song that currently comes to mind is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

I also like, "Summer Breeze" by Seals & Croft, "Saturday in the Park" by Chicago, "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett, "Summer Nights" from Grease, "Sufin USA" by the Beach Boys and "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jun. 24, 2013 at 3:30 PM

I like Cruise as well!

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

When I think of summer the song that currently comes to mind is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line

I also like, "Summer Breeze" by Seals & Croft, "Saturday in the Park" by Chicago, "Margaritaville" by Jimmy Buffett, "Summer Nights" from Grease, "Sufin USA" by the Beach Boys and "All Summer Long" by Kid Rock 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN