Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

HOW are you Today ?

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Joy
  • 7 Replies

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mlogsdon
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Frustrated, but taking advantage of nap time to try to gain some patience and calm. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Good, enjoying time with my sister in law. We went swimming today, and are going to the beach tomorrow.

mommy4lyf
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:28 PM

Tired...done cleaning, cooking and helping my son with his summer workbooks.

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Good, took care of odds and ends today. LO wouldn't go to soccer without Daddy so we all went. Then he wouldn't play without D. There were two kids missing so the coach let him play. He played when he was 4 and wouldn't stay on the field. He didn't play during K because he was at a late school and we couldn't make it. I didn't sign him up this summer because I thought he would goof around. Let me tell you, what a difference a year makes! He was so attentive to the coach and so cooperative. There's a spot for him so tomorrow I'll sign him up for the rest of the season.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Michele on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Well, good and bad I guess. The kids have been at my parents for a week and I miss them a lot, but it has been nice to relax a bit and do things at a more leisurely pace. I went to Patient First today because of some chest pain and shortness of breath (I had a bad cold, fever, etc a couple weeks ago). I thought maybe I had pneumonia, but chest X-ray was clear. They also did an EKG because of my symptoms and because my blood pressure was high, It was normal as well. So, they put me on a z-pack to try to kick this thing to the curb and now I have to monitor my blood pressure. The kids have been gone and I have been relaxing and not running myself ragged like I normally do and it was really high. Eeeek!
letstalk747
by Joy on Jun. 26, 2013 at 12:53 AM

got my homeschooling more organized for a couple months worth of lessons

iamtryingforme
by Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Very annoyed drove over 20 miles to go to the allergist. To hit ever red light, 5 o'clock traffic, rain, & a race of some sorts. To call the doctor's office to let them know we are running late. To be told the doctor is leaving. So mad. One benefit it is only the allergist for a appointment that is not really needed.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)