Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

I have so not been chatting hear lately!! Life has been throwing a lot at me.  B/W my son being abused by his lifeskills coach, me being in the hospital due to my seizures, and trying to straighten out the mess with my sons health care agency and a whole bunch of other things I just have not been in this group-Sorry Ladies

Take care and hope all going well for yous!

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Replies (11-13):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Holy shit Tab! I am so heart broken for you. I want to hunt him down and physically hurt him.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

I did not want to share it on FB- He threw my kid in (he was in his wheelchair) in my house -I witnessed it-my kid wiplashed really bad and I had to stop the wheelchair with my foot or he would of face planted in my kitchen table (which is far away from the door) Lifeskills coach snapped. It was udderly disgusting and ridiculous

Quoting mandee1503:

*hugs* welcome back. Wtf happened with The life skills coach? I don't remember seeing anything on fb.

natesmom1228
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
You were missed.
lifeisajoy
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:50 AM

Yeah it was bad!

Quoting mandee1503:

Holy shit Tab! I am so heart broken for you. I want to hunt him down and physically hurt him.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

I did not want to share it on FB- He threw my kid in (he was in his wheelchair) in my house -I witnessed it-my kid wiplashed really bad and I had to stop the wheelchair with my foot or he would of face planted in my kitchen table (which is far away from the door) Lifeskills coach snapped. It was udderly disgusting and ridiculous

Quoting mandee1503:

*hugs* welcome back. Wtf happened with The life skills coach? I don't remember seeing anything on fb.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)