Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jacob 1st day of summer school today !

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 2 Replies
Jacob woke up early before my alarm. Then chase up also at 6am. I wanted 1 more hour of sleep. I tell Jacob he is going to school today. He tried to say school go. Came out as chool go. And he had the biggest smile. Chase all excited about school. He even at door with Jacob. He can go next year when he is 3. The school van comes. I kind of knew the helper. She kind of help with his class if someone sick. Jacob gave her a funny look and she picks him up to put in van. Then he starts crying. And only 3 other little boys on van so he can have wheelchair. The little boy next to Jacob notice he crying. It was so cute he was trying to give Jacob a toy car. Jacobs pt girl got to school soon after. She called me later to tell me. She walked into class and he is happy and playing. She looked over Jacobs braces and shoes. She not happy about his shoes way to big. So we will get him new ones. She wanted Jacob to stand at sand table. His class around the teacher. She was going to read to them. Mandi said he got mad at her and left her. He joined his class on his own. Im sooo happy. I was worried if we would have problems with him being on own again. Mandi said no problem getting him on van to come home. He got in door and wanted lunch. They get out at 11. His teacher called me later. She said he was happy and laughing. So Jacob has school tomorrow. Then chase has speech with her. I just had to tell someone.
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Glad he had a great first day.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:11 AM

Glad he's excited and had a good day...that is wonderful!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)