Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy,excited but scared about BIG NEWS !

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 14 Replies

How many kids does everyone have ?  A lot of you know we have Jacob. He is 5 years old. And chase is 2 years old. Well i found out im pregnant ! We got too much stuff we need to get done. We need to get a suv or something that will hold 3 kids and 2 wheelchairs. We need to move to a house that is 1 level. We want  near jacobs school. So we can just walk. We want to stay at apartments but they only a 2 bedroom. So i hope we can find something. Im not worried about corys side of family. they all have many kids. My side of family well we not telling them anytime soon. they not want me to keep babies when i was pregnant. I know i will hear jacob has problems cause he has autism and cant walk. I know they will say this baby also will have problems. I heard that after we had chase. And he is a handfull. He loves to talk. And he runs and climbs up everything. I know my one friend will be mad. She wants many kids. She has a 12 year old boy. But she cant get pregnant after she had him. Im not sure why im doing this post. I really have no one to talk to. Maybe i just want good luck on finding us a house and getting our small car paid off so we can get a suv.

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Congratulations! Good luck getting everything in place for your new addition!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
girl_incognito
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 3... congrats!!!! don't let anyone rain on your excitement, k? :D

jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:36 PM
Congratulations to you! This is your and your DH's decision, so I wouldn't waste time ir energy worrying what anyone else thinks. I have three as well and I call my little guy our cherry on top, because he is like the cherry on top of the sundae that is our family. He's the perfect completion to our family. Big congrats to you all!
lissadavis
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:46 PM

I have 6, 4 bio kids and 2 freebies we say. Bring it on, you should have heard the horrible things people said when I found out I was preggers with Zach after we brought Lilly home. You will be fine 

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Congrats on the new little one!  Pregnancy is an exciting time so don't let the negatives get to you.  If you and dh are happy about having a 3rd, then that is all that matters.  Pregnancy is 9 months long so you have plenty of time to work the details out.  Just try to enjoy your pregnancy and not stress too much.

We have 4; a 10 year old and 4 year old triplets (all SN kiddos).

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Congratulations!!!! Good luck house hunting!
cnsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Congrats!!  Good luck at finding a house.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:30 AM

Congrats mama!!!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Congratulations. I have the 2.
mammakittykat
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Aww Congrats. and like the others said don't worry about what others will think. This is your decision and as long as you and your family are happy then that is all that matters. I have 4 kids also. I have an 11year old, an 8 year old and soon to be 6 year old twins. All 4 SN also. And I couldn't imagine my life without them. You can always come here to chat with us. This place is really awesome for support.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)