Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sadie's new AFOs!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:56 PM
  • 16 Replies

They're camo with pink straps :) they're so cute! And she doesn't mind them at all but she hated her old ones haha

I also ordered her a pair of toms which I got on sale and they fit with her braces yay!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sadiebug1228
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:57 PM

She was asleep so i took a pic of the toms without her feet in them haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mammakittykat
by Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:10 PM

So cute. John's braces have Scooby on them. They have come out with some really cute ones in recent years.

sadiebug1228
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:21 PM
They have some cute ones :) her old ones had lady bugs and flowers lol but I let big brother pick out the colors this time so he picked camo and pink lol

Quoting mammakittykat:

So cute. John's braces have Scooby on them. They have come out with some really cute ones in recent years.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sadiebug1228
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

She loves em :) still trying to get used to crawling with extra weight on her feet haha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cnsmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Those are so cute. 

Makenna's are just white with bright pink straps, and they have the soals on them, so you can't put shoes over them.  She has had the same pair for over 3 years now.  Her feet just don't grow.  I can't wait until her foot gets a little bigger so that she can get new ones. (hopefully cute ones that will fit inside shoes)

dallascowboys82
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Cute..but I have a question..I have very flat feet and it causes me so much pain to walk. No parents never cared to get me checked out. Now as an adult my feet are flat and my feet turn out. Is there anything that could be done?
sadiebug1228
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:47 PM
I would definitely go see ur dr about it. But in the mean time get some shoes with great support. The sketchers ones that r supposed to tone ur butt r really good.

Quoting dallascowboys82:

Cute..but I have a question..I have very flat feet and it causes me so much pain to walk. No parents never cared to get me checked out. Now as an adult my feet are flat and my feet turn out. Is there anything that could be done?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dallascowboys82
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM
Will look into that..thanks

Quoting sadiebug1228:

I would definitely go see ur dr about it. But in the mean time get some shoes with great support. The sketchers ones that r supposed to tone ur butt r really good.

Quoting dallascowboys82:

dallascowboys82
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM

How out turn my feet are..sorry I am so pale
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:28 AM

Love her new "super shoes"!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)