Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Wednesday Plans

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:32 AM
  • 19 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 24, 2013 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

We are going to a friend's house for some play time and then to the YMCA for water play!  Should be a fun day:)  Nothing else planned!

charley31
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM
I have work until 8p. Ryan will be with my mom until dh gets home. Ill be very busy at work...everyone always leaves their animals in the summer so our shelter is full...lots of dogs and cats to take care of.
mlogsdon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I get respite care hours today, so I'm not sure lol. Library, maybe visit a friend. Who knows! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:28 AM
We're meeting with the behaviorist and speech pathologist this morning to go over the results of Maggie And Jeremiah's ADOS testing. Then I'm going to a friends house to set up a computer we're giving her.
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Just the anger management class that R has this afternoon. Other than that not much else. Lina might get to go swimming again today. 

cacl68
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Working til 5pm then drop off my two little monkeys at vbs, go to the bank, meet with my son's soccer coach for registration, eat dinner, pick up the monkeys from vbs, home, maybe play outside for a bit, bath and bed. Have a wonderful day all you moms out there! ;)
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Swimming. We are keeping our days low key because its so hot here I don't want Jacob to suffer too much.
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Swimming here too! We're going to the Y in a few minutes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy4lyf
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:33 AM

Reading, Spelling and Math in the morning and OT at 1pm. Continue with the lesson when we get back. Just another school day for us.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Hope its a good day mama!

Quoting charley31:

I have work until 8p. Ryan will be with my mom until dh gets home. Ill be very busy at work...everyone always leaves their animals in the summer so our shelter is full...lots of dogs and cats to take care of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)