• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it hard getting water down your kids ?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM
  • 11 Replies

my son-13 its sooooo hard i have to sit by him  and keep repeating get some water in you

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mipsy
by Chelle on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Ty has his gtube so most goes in there but he rarely gets anything to drink besides water. I hate water, I don't want him to. So far he seems to have a love for it and will choose it over juice or Elecare
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 24, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Jacob gets what he needs through his tube. But I do give him little bits by mouth when his mouth seems dry.
Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Lina used to drink water so much that I would guess it had to be 3/4 of a gallon a day. Now she doesn't drink as much but she still drinks probably the 8 glasses a day they say you need. Her brother and sister are harder to get to drink water. 

sadiebug1228
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:18 PM
I hate water lol but Nathan loves it. Sadie will only drink it if I put a little lemon juice in it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 11:28 PM
He does better with water than anything else. But it's still not much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Maggie and zack drink a ton if water! Jeremiah will throw a fit if you give him some. He always wants chocolate milk, pediasure, or juice.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 25, 2013 at 6:42 AM

Brady gets most of it through his g-tube, but he is starting to drink some by mouth.

jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:54 AM
Yes. I have been sending water all Summer (since it's been so hot) in his snack and if comes back each day with only a few sips taken. :/
my3makemehappy
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 7:54 AM

That is all my son drinks! Milk and water he will not drink anything else(part of his spd). =-)

valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 1:45 AM

No he loves water

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)