Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Outdoor activities

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 20 Replies
What's your favorite? What about your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Playing at a playground for Brady...he loves it!  Swinging is his all time favorite activity though:)

my3makemehappy
by Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM

We all love to go fishing and to the beach! My son also loves going to the playground.

Luvlife13
by Dez on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Playing at a playground for Brady...he loves it!  Swinging is his all time favorite activity though:)

Luvlife13
by Dez on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Mobile Photo

Hi,I'm a single mom raising a beautiful boy with ADHD as well as speech delay.Which now he is talkin great. Thankfully. Thru E.I.(early intervention 4 parents with children under 3,) I've had him in therapy sp,ot,n pt for all of his yrs pretty much. Started the E.I. @ 18 mnths and continued when he aged out thru a great preschool, that was centerd round children with all kinds of disabilities!! He's now 7 n doing great,thru patients n alotta work on his n my part he has made great strides....Now i cant get em to stop talkin,Lol!!!! So it does wrk.. If n e 1 has n e questions about differant outlets,, feel free to ask.. Lol, Lord knows i did my research n had my share a struggles just to get info n such!! So glad found this site!!!!
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM
My boys love the water table and baby pool. And we all go on family walks.
jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM
We love the water park (unfortunately don't get to go often).
mlogsdon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Welcome :) I've had mine in early intervention since 6 months. He turns two next week :) it is a wonderful resource.

Quoting Luvlife13:

Mobile Photo

Hi,I'm a single mom raising a beautiful boy with ADHD as well as speech delay.Which now he is talkin great. Thankfully. Thru E.I.(early intervention 4 parents with children under 3,) I've had him in therapy sp,ot,n pt for all of his yrs pretty much. Started the E.I. @ 18 mnths and continued when he aged out thru a great preschool, that was centerd round children with all kinds of disabilities!! He's now 7 n doing great,thru patients n alotta work on his n my part he has made great strides....Now i cant get em to stop talkin,Lol!!!! So it does wrk.. If n e 1 has n e questions about differant outlets,, feel free to ask.. Lol, Lord knows i did my research n had my share a struggles just to get info n such!! So glad found this site!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Nathaniel loves his swing also! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband loves fishing. Last time he went he put the kiddo in the ergo and they both had a great time!

Quoting my3makemehappy:

We all love to go fishing and to the beach! My son also loves going to the playground.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Pool time and walks are great!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

My boys love the water table and baby pool. And we all go on family walks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)