Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Outdoor activities

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:01 PM
  • 20 Replies
What's your favorite? What about your kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Playing at a playground for Brady...he loves it!  Swinging is his all time favorite activity though:)

my3makemehappy
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM

We all love to go fishing and to the beach! My son also loves going to the playground.

Luvlife13
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Playing at a playground for Brady...he loves it!  Swinging is his all time favorite activity though:)

Luvlife13
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:09 AM

Mobile Photo

Hi,I'm a single mom raising a beautiful boy with ADHD as well as speech delay.Which now he is talkin great. Thankfully. Thru E.I.(early intervention 4 parents with children under 3,) I've had him in therapy sp,ot,n pt for all of his yrs pretty much. Started the E.I. @ 18 mnths and continued when he aged out thru a great preschool, that was centerd round children with all kinds of disabilities!! He's now 7 n doing great,thru patients n alotta work on his n my part he has made great strides....Now i cant get em to stop talkin,Lol!!!! So it does wrk.. If n e 1 has n e questions about differant outlets,, feel free to ask.. Lol, Lord knows i did my research n had my share a struggles just to get info n such!! So glad found this site!!!!
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 9:59 AM
My boys love the water table and baby pool. And we all go on family walks.
jjamom
by Michele on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:02 AM
We love the water park (unfortunately don't get to go often).
mlogsdon
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Welcome :) I've had mine in early intervention since 6 months. He turns two next week :) it is a wonderful resource.

Quoting Luvlife13:

Mobile Photo

Hi,I'm a single mom raising a beautiful boy with ADHD as well as speech delay.Which now he is talkin great. Thankfully. Thru E.I.(early intervention 4 parents with children under 3,) I've had him in therapy sp,ot,n pt for all of his yrs pretty much. Started the E.I. @ 18 mnths and continued when he aged out thru a great preschool, that was centerd round children with all kinds of disabilities!! He's now 7 n doing great,thru patients n alotta work on his n my part he has made great strides....Now i cant get em to stop talkin,Lol!!!! So it does wrk.. If n e 1 has n e questions about differant outlets,, feel free to ask.. Lol, Lord knows i did my research n had my share a struggles just to get info n such!! So glad found this site!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:34 PM
Nathaniel loves his swing also! :)

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband loves fishing. Last time he went he put the kiddo in the ergo and they both had a great time!

Quoting my3makemehappy:

We all love to go fishing and to the beach! My son also loves going to the playground.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mlogsdon
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Pool time and walks are great!

Quoting N.Carter2001:

My boys love the water table and baby pool. And we all go on family walks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN