Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So far so good

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
  • 6 Replies

Mobile Photo

Jeremiah is handling his time at Children's with his usual charm an energy. He screamed for an hour after they out the probe in but finally settled down when we got to our room and he could unwind and watch a movie :). Since then we've covered almost every inch if this place lol. He loves the elevator so we take it to a random floor and go explore. When he's done with dinner we'll head down to the playroom and let him play until bedtime :)
I'm getting curious what a normal pH level is. I've seen his anywhere from 7.9 down to 5.4. Is that normal fluctuation or is the high his reflux ing?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mipsy
by Chelle on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:30 PM
Aw he is adorable!

I dunno what normal levels are honestly. Somehow I managed to ignore it and never look at the ph. So not normal for me, lol!!
mandee1503
by Amanda on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Idk the levels! But he's so cute!

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 11:55 PM

He is cute, is he a camera ham? He looks like he would be with that bright smile. I have no experience with this.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 1, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Adorable little guy!

arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Oh yeah lol. He was all excited about getting to carry his machine and kept saying "I'm the mommy now!" Lol everybody here is just in love with him lol

Quoting Linagma03:

He is cute, is he a camera ham? He looks like he would be with that bright smile. I have no experience with this.

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:53 PM

i have no idea, but he is a cutie patotie!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)