Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Weekly Plans

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:03 AM
  • 22 Replies

What's going on this week ladies?  Any appointments or special outings?

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:52 AM

Monday - OT/PT & someone is coming by to take a look at our lawn for treatment 

Tuesday - ABA and then Feeding therapy; pool in the afternoon

Wednesday - not sure yet

Thursday - ABA 

Friday - ABA

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Jacob has an appt with ent tomorrow, speech wed and pt Friday. Saturday I have to do lots of laundry and pack. Also call the Ronald McDonald house bright and early to see if got a room.
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Gah!! Busy busy week!
Monday- Galen and Liam have dentist appointments, and Lion has an appointment with his nutritionist! I'm really nervous that he will have lost weight, and she'll make us use the gtube again. I don't think he's lost weight. He's eating we'll and looks fine, I'm just nervous
Tuesday- Elijah has a psych appointment and Lion has a Rehab and pre-anesthesia appointments
Wednesday- Lion goes to respite care, and I pack
Thurs-Sunday- MOMS WEEKEND AWAY IN SF with my best friend!!!
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Monday i dont think anything going on.

Tuesday-I got my 1st ob appt to get blood work done. They have such a hard time getting my blood.My veins are soo tiny that they miss a few times.

Wednesday-go get jacobs school stuff.

Thursday-friday nothing going on. We should be leaving for kansas that day to visit corys mom. But we not. She just buy a new house. She not worried that the house has mice. I dont care we not going. We got told the house is bad. But she still wants us to visit.And help with new house. She need all new carpet, They had to paint all the walls.Frig and stove dont work. Pipes leak in kitchen and bathroom.She not know this house would cost her soo much. My problem is the mice.

Mipsy
by Chelle on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:56 PM
School for Ty and speech Saturday. I have to get letters from Ty's pedi for me and him. Need to call daycares and get signed rejection letters. Need to put in our formal request for Zoey to attend school and get some extra shots for her. Just a lot of nothing really
Mipsy
by Chelle on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:59 PM
Oh and I have to send in my appeal to my school cuz I didn't make academic progress over the last 4yrs. I just have to explain why I haven't been in school for the past 4yrs, which is cuz of Ty, but I have services and support now i can go back to school, yay
Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:19 PM
This is our official first week of homeschooling! Monday D has speech and then we're going straight to a hs picnic. Thursday there's a field trip to a museum, dh has a doctor's appointment and then there's an evening meeting of another hs group. Friday is park day with my third hs group. I met them last week at the park and it was a great experience. I loved how all the kids played together regardless of their ages.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjamom
by Michele on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:56 AM
My DD has a camp M-Th.

Today DS1 has speech therapy and DS2 has martial arts.

Friday my two oldest have orthodontist appts.

I am plan to take the boys to see Smurfs 2 one day, not sure which yet.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM

Our week somehow became full of football for my oldest.  He has day camp 11-1 Mon, Tues, Wed and then night camp 6-8 Mon thru Thurs.  We also have school registration for all 4 kids at 2 different schools, therapies as usual on Wednesday, and some doctoring.  It is going to be a busy one and go by fast!

SamMom912
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:06 AM
M swimming with friend and golf tonight for me
T swimming with other friend and therapy for Sam at 4-5.
W hopefully getting my hair cut! ( babysitter 9-12)
Th playing with friend at his house lunch time. Then my FIL is coming to dinner with his new GF.
Fri mani pedi ( babysitter 9-12) and we go away to resort in PA for hubbys family get together. Its formal attire Sat pm.. Ugh! Ds in a suit and bow tie!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)