Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Here we go again

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM
  • 9 Replies
Another crazy week starts tomorrow. I have a meeting with our behaviorist in the morning to go through some final questions and then errands to run. Tuesday I have to clean and pack for me and the kids. Wednesday we have our conference with the behaviorist and speech pathologist to go over the results of the kids' testing. I'm not looking forward to that. Then Wednesday night the kids are spending the night at my friends house because my flight leaves so early in the morning.
I've got my flights and car booked and paid for, confirmations and driving directions printed, and a childcare and food drop off schedule typed up for dh. (We have people in our church bringing meals for dh and the kids while I'm gone :) )
I'm excited to get to see my family. I haven't seen them since last summer. I'm sad that grandmas death is the reason I'm going. And I've never left my kids this long so that's eating at me. But, sometimes ya just have to do it I guess.
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM

i have a crazy week also

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck!

Bluecalm
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arkansasmama08
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Aren't they fun! (Sarcasm). This whole month has gotten insane. When I get home from Cali, I'll be back for a day and then dh and I are leaving for our 3 day anniversary weekend. Yeah, I strongly debated that but it won out lol. And as soon as we get back from there we jump straight into school, my new job, and therapies restarting. Fun times!
Oh yeah! I got a job! :) I got hired on at a preschool :). I'll be doing 3 days a week, which is perfect since I'll need 2 days for the kids' therapies :). How great is that?

Quoting letstalk747:

i have a crazy week also

MomOfOneCoolKid
by Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Good luck mom!

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Quoting mandee1503:

Good luck!

CafeMom Tickers
SamMom912
by Silver Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Wow...
First my condolences.
Second im tired just reading what you have to do! Lol

jjamom
by Michele on Aug. 5, 2013 at 9:22 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope the time with your family is therapeutic for you.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 5, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Hugs mama...I'm sorry:(  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)