Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Replies (11-15):
crazy4chapstick
by Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 6:23 PM

lots of thinking and planning going on over here!
always tired lol

Basherte
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I'm tired. My fault for staying up until midnight last night and then going up to bed and reading for close to an hour before turning off the lights and trying to go to sleep. Which of course, by then I was almost wide awake again. And hot. The AC was blowing cold air right at me and I couldn't feel it.

CafeMom Tickers
N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I wish my morning sickness would go away. And kind of excited but scared for tomorrow. We will see my ob if she still dont have a sick child.  We will hear baby heart beat. Why im scared cause i was pregnant and went in to hear heart beat a few years ago. No heart beat. But im soo tired and never had morning sickness this bad with jacob or chase. That the baby has got to be fine. Right ?

RobinChristine
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM

Angry,sad,stressed,tired,

Angry that I have to constantly defend Thor  even with people that know him and supposedly accept him(church related)

Sad,same as above and Paul(DH is in hospital)

tired,Thor barely sleeps and right now I am on my own. We get no outside help for respite/added care. We have the funding but need to find our own people,no one wants to help

letstalk747
by Joy on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM

better , this morning it was misting outside so the air is clearing from the smoke from forest fires

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN