Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Insanity resumes

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM
  • 3 Replies
School has started, my new job has started, and in a few weeks awana starts back up again too. I'm working 7-2 on Mondays, and 10-2 Tuesdays and Thursdays. Jeremiah is in preschool 8-3, where he'll get all if his therapies except for ot. That we still have to go to Russellville for. Twice a week, an hour away. We also go twice a week for Maggie's ot, of which only one day lines up with Jeremiah's therapist, so ill be going 3 times a week. Maggie will also get developmental and speech therapies Friday morning at Jeremiah's preschool. And somehow we still have to fit in Maggie's pt. Add homeschooling zack and Maggie and its insanity!
The kids are having a hard time adjusting. Therapies start next week and Jer starts preschool tomorrow so we've got more changes coming. With the last two weeks out if whack with me being gone and now this, it's just too much. Every day has been different. I can't make a schedule for them until I get the pt and ot schedules nailed down.
So, anyway. That's my life. I feel like I haven't been on here in forever but this is why. The last month my world has flipped upside down.
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM
Good luck! That's a very hectic schedule!
Linagma03
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Hugs Momma. Good Luck.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 22, 2013 at 6:53 AM

Hugs and good luck mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)