Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

whats up today ?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Joy
  • 12 Replies

by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 24, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I'm exhausted!!!  Been a busy day for us!  Ran 6 miles this morning then we did some work around the house.  Installed 2 ceiling fans, one in the family room and one in our bedroom, vacuumed and cleaned all my floors, few loads of laundry and ran to the store to get a few things.  I'm tired!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Uhm not a lot. Dh has to do a sleep study tonight so going to BBQ, maybe swim and then drop him off.
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Hope things go well for his sleep study!  Hugs!

Quoting mandee1503:

Uhm not a lot. Dh has to do a sleep study tonight so going to BBQ, maybe swim and then drop him off.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Do you guys have a pool?  You always mention going swimming!!!  I'm jealous:)

Quoting mandee1503:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:34 PM
I can't imagine not already having fans in the house. Things I take for granted.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I'm exhausted!!!  Been a busy day for us!  Ran 6 miles this morning then we did some work around the house.  Installed 2 ceiling fans, one in the family room and one in our bedroom, vacuumed and cleaned all my floors, few loads of laundry and ran to the store to get a few things.  I'm tired!

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Lol fil has one. We can go whenever we want. We are looking for a new house with one alone with a 4th bedroom.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting mandee1503:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Oh we already had fans...just bought new ones:)  Well, actually, our family room is kind of big and it had 2 light fixtures, so we replaced one with a ceiling fan back a few months ago, and we just now got around to installing the other way!  My bedroom had a fan, but it was a small contractor grade fan that was crappy, so we bought a new one that's bigger!

Quoting mandee1503:

I can't imagine not already having fans in the house. Things I take for granted.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Oh I see...that's awesome!  Still jealous:)  Good luck looking for a new house!  Why do you want a 4th bedroom?  More kids?  Wink wink:)

Quoting mandee1503:

Lol fil has one. We can go whenever we want. We are looking for a new house with one alone with a 4th bedroom.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting mandee1503:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:38 PM
Yeah the kids rooms has these tiny like 9-12 inch blades. They suck! Lol.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Oh we already had fans...just bought new ones:)  Well, actually, our family room is kind of big and it had 2 light fixtures, so we replaced one with a ceiling fan back a few months ago, and we just now got around to installing the other way!  My bedroom had a fan, but it was a small contractor grade fan that was crappy, so we bought a new one that's bigger!

Quoting mandee1503:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 24, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Maybe, ;) partially, the other part Jacob is out of room with his equipment and 3 dressers and changing table. We need a little more storage until November when most of it goes back.

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Oh I see...that's awesome!  Still jealous:)  Good luck looking for a new house!  Why do you want a 4th bedroom?  More kids?  Wink wink:)

Quoting mandee1503:

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting mandee1503:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)