Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

It's Friday!!!

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM
  • 21 Replies

What's going on today ladies?

by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:19 AM

Brady has ABA this morning, and I'm going for a run:)  I'm happy that my husband is off today and Monday...nice to have him around!

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 8:44 AM

toby has therapy from 1 to 2:30

N.Carter2001
by Silver Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Jacob school. Today he has picture day. So i put him in his Kansas state shirt. I got all of my family in purple or k state shirts.Even took a picture of all 3 of them. Cory had to put on facebook.Cause we live in nebraska.  Im not into sports but purple my favorite color.  My friend melissa coming over to watch our show soon. But then she leaving to go see family after. And so im just cleaning and later go do blood work. And hope that jacob good in school.

mandee1503
by Amanda on Aug. 30, 2013 at 11:06 AM
At the dr again. Jacob has pt later. Need to go grocery shopping at some point.
Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Finally got all 4 of the kids to school, no one's sick!!!!  Got caught up on things so I could go do something for myself, had my day all planned...nope.  A close friend of mine's mom died suddenly on Tuesday night.  I feel awful for her family.  It was not expected, she just turned 70 the day before, my friend has 3 year old twins who will not understand this.  Just sad.  I hate to think that we are at the age for our parents to be dying and needing our care.  And I know people can die at any age, but I am just not ready for all that.  This was a lovely woman who will be so missed.  Visitation and services are this afternoon.  So I dropped off my kids, ran and bought the final birthday party stuff I needed at the store, stopped at Starbucks, now I'm doing this and drinking my coffee for like 10 minutes.  Then I am off to change into funeral attire and go be a grown up for a couple hours.  I'll have to leave before it is all over to pick up my kids from school.  Maybe next week there will be a pamper me day.  Tonight is wrap presents when my kids are in bed for their b-day party.  Tomorrow is cake baking - 3 of them!

Pukalani79
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 12:20 PM

We dropped the cat off to be spayed this morning, and will go back this afternoon to pick her up.  I think we're going to go see my Grandma for awhile this afternoon as well.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Hope his therapy went well:)

Quoting tobysmom103:

toby has therapy from 1 to 2:30

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:53 PM

Hope everything goes well:)

Quoting Pukalani79:

We dropped the cat off to be spayed this morning, and will go back this afternoon to pick her up.  I think we're going to go see my Grandma for awhile this afternoon as well.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Mega busy day for you mama!  I'm sorry to hear about your friend's mom...hugs!

Quoting Momof4AEMW:

Finally got all 4 of the kids to school, no one's sick!!!!  Got caught up on things so I could go do something for myself, had my day all planned...nope.  A close friend of mine's mom died suddenly on Tuesday night.  I feel awful for her family.  It was not expected, she just turned 70 the day before, my friend has 3 year old twins who will not understand this.  Just sad.  I hate to think that we are at the age for our parents to be dying and needing our care.  And I know people can die at any age, but I am just not ready for all that.  This was a lovely woman who will be so missed.  Visitation and services are this afternoon.  So I dropped off my kids, ran and bought the final birthday party stuff I needed at the store, stopped at Starbucks, now I'm doing this and drinking my coffee for like 10 minutes.  Then I am off to change into funeral attire and go be a grown up for a couple hours.  I'll have to leave before it is all over to pick up my kids from school.  Maybe next week there will be a pamper me day.  Tonight is wrap presents when my kids are in bed for their b-day party.  Tomorrow is cake baking - 3 of them!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Aug. 30, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Hope you are okay:)

Quoting mandee1503:

At the dr again. Jacob has pt later. Need to go grocery shopping at some point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN