Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Er again yesterday but it turned scary for me !

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was fine most of day yesterday. Ok hurting and bleeding but er send me home day before. We had pizza with our 2 friends and watch tv. Melissa left to go home. Not much long later I feel like going to pass blood clot so I start to get up to go to bathroom. Well just start to get up but I already blood all over my chair. get up and blood running down my legs. Melissa came back and took me to er .So I put on different outfit. So I get in car with towels on her seat. She like what going on ? So tell her. She so worried and cares so much she not leaving me or until she knows whats going on and I will be fine. She did a good job keeping me calm. We even joking cause walking into er with a bloody towel around me. They decided after checking me and all of the blood loss. That I needed a d and c. But may happen around midnight cause we just had dinner. So we get moved to another room. So she left cause felt fine. they had to keep telling me I was fine. Cory came after he got another girl we know to watch boys. Untill his mom and aunt comes up. My friend nancy trying to take care of my mess I left and take care of cats. Nurses nice and understand im scared but I felt good a few hours. Cory and I trying to watch tv but then im like I want to throw up so bad im crying.So call nurse but I know I need to go pee before they give me stuff so im not sick cause it bad. nurse walk me in but she already gone to go clean up bed. Im still standing and then it hits me im not ok. I somehow kind of fell sideways so leaning on wall. So I yell cause dizzy I cant see the button to hit. 2 nurses had to lay me down as cory watch. I think I kept saying im not ok. But not understand what going on. but as im laying there im not moving or really talking. I heard everything but I felt like im not going to make it. I wanted to go to sleep. They said I lost my color I turned white and my lips turned white also. They ran test and said my blood was making it as fast as I was losing it. And all the bleeding and getting up. My blood not go to my head. So I was fine later. But not sure why they just wanted me to drink meds so maybe the stuff would come out on own. We did not sleep last night. But in morning I passed it. I did not notice it not blood clot but it the sack. I heard nurses say a few times. Had ultrasound done and fine. has to eat 2 times. Cory came home in morning to check boys. And when he came back he was upset. His mom and aunt was rude and wanted to know when was I getting out so they could go home. Cory was told boys good. But as soon as we get in. I hear they need diaper/pullup changed. They got no sleep cause our sofas 2 hard. So ya they not talk to me. They just left. It makes me feel they really don't care. His mom wont really visit us. I tried to talk a little and say thank you. But no hug or anything to me or chase. im not even sure if they said by to Jacob cause he went in his room. Oh and cory said his mom mad we got kittens. Thanks for listing to me. Sorry if you don't understand I got very little sleep.
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 2, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Oh my goodness mama!  BIG HUGS!  You were just in the hospital having a D&C for goodness sake...they weren't helping much with their attitudes.  I'm sorry things have been so hard lately.  Hope you get some rest tonight!

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:37 PM

wow , what alot to go thru , hugggs

Momof4AEMW
by Gold Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Wow, that does sound scary.  Hugs.  Hope you get an easy recovery from this point on.  You've earned it!

britmichele
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Aww you didn't deserve their shitty attitudes :( I hope you feel better soon. And I'm sorry for your loss
cnsmom
by Bronze Member on Sep. 2, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I am so sorry that you are going through so much right now.  It is aweful when family treats you like that, especially when you are going through something as difficult and scary as that.  Big HUGS!!  I hope that you feel better soon.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM
*HUGS*
Bellum
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I am sorry for your loss.  Give your body and mind time to heal.  

arkmomma06
by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Hugs
mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:19 AM
*hugs*
mlogsdon
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Wow! Glad youre ok now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)