Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good news!!

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this
I finally found our original quitclaim deed to the house, so I no longer have to wait for them to decide to go sign the other copy! Dh is going to file it at the courthouse tomorrow and change the locks on the house Friday :). We are also going to talk to a lawyer about taking them to court for damages done to the house( they broke a window!), trash removal, cleaning fees, and rent from the 25th till Friday since they have still been accessing the house, even though they told me they would be done by the end of the weekend.
We have 3 people so far lined up to see it when it's ready. I'm hoping things move quickly and we get the RIGHT people this time. Hopefully ones that can buy it outright so we can be done with it. The stress is too much.
Dh found out he is getting a bonus of this next paycheck too! Which is awesome news because it will be enough to cover the mortgage payment this month. We're trying to put some aside for next month as well.
I'm so relieved things seem to be looking up already. I should have learned by now that once I let go of my fear and anxiety and trust that God will handle it, He does. I'm a slow learner I guess lol.
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Sep. 5, 2013 at 6:03 AM

Hugs mama...this is great news!  

mandee1503
by Amanda on Sep. 5, 2013 at 11:16 AM

That's great news!

Mipsy
by Chelle on Sep. 5, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Omg that is so great!!!!! Praying things continue on this path!!
PEEK05
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 7:32 PM

That is awesome about your husband's bonus!! Good luck!

letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 5, 2013 at 9:23 PM

wonderful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)